JensuXP's request

The Hots for Im Jaebum | Request for hotness is CLOSED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

thanks for requesting!

 

 

"Okay, Mark, lift your chin a bit." The photographer said as he instructed the seven boys of GOT7. "JB, look at the camera please."

With the last frame being shot, the photographer straightened up. "Alright, guys, that's a wrap!"

The boys bowed and said thank you and went to change to their own clothes. After changing, they gathered in front of the van to leave to their hotels.

"Alright, so you won't have any schedules for the rest of the day, why don't you go have some fun?" The manager suggested.

"Ohh! Okay okay! I want to go to the bar!" Jackson said.

"No bars. I'd hate to have you drunk on TV. Just go to the amusement park or the beach or something." The manager said.

"Let's go to the amusement park!!" Bambam said.

Yugyeom frowned, "we've been to too many amusement parks. Let's go to the beach instead."

"But it's hawaii, we need to go to the amusement park!" Bambam argued.

"If anything, it's Hawaii, and we seriously need some time at the beach." Yugyeom stuck out his tongue.

Jr nodded, "I agree with Yugyeom, let's go to the beach instead."

"The beach actually sounds better than the amusement park." JB shrugged, "Jackson?"

"Well, the beach is closer, so why not?"

"Mark hyung?" JB turned to the back.

He shrugged, "sounds good to me."

"Then the beach it is!" The manager said.

 

Joojin stepped out of the airport and inhaled fresh Hawaiian air. She's on a vacation with her family, and this year, her father picked Hawaii.

"Joojin, let's go to the beach!!" Her older sister suggested.

"The hotel we're staying in is connected to the beach." Their father said while he picked their luggages into the car.

"Come on, girls. Let's get inside." Their mom said as she entered the front seat.

The two daughters entered the car and Joojin put on her earpods along the way.

"Joojin, I think you've heard enough music from the flight. Try look around the streets like your sister." Her mother said.

Joojin frowned and glanced at Jooah. She's sleeping with her sunglasses on facing the streets! Of course, she's always compared to her older sister. Their bodies, their heights, everything. And the only thing Joojin stood out in was in their grades. Joojin had always gained higher grades than Jooah.

Deciding not to start an argument on a vacation, she took off her earpods and looked outside the window.

 

When GOT7 arrived at their hotel, they immediately changed into their trunks and ran to the beach by the hotel. Thankfully, there weren't many fans, and the fans appreciated their privacy, so no one took pictures.

"Hyung, this is awesome! I don't remember the last time we went to a beach!" Jackson said as he stepped into the water and splashed Yugyeom with it.

Yugyeom stood still with his face drenced with sea water and scrunched up his nose. "This is war!!!"

While the other boys were playing with the water, JB watched as Mark was having a video call with his girlfriend, Ash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter