syera93's request

The Hots for Im Jaebum | Request for hotness is CLOSED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

thanks for requesting^^

so, since the requester didn't write the OC's name, I'll just use 'you'

 

You sighed as you exited the hospital. Apparantly, today was the day for a monthly check-up, and turns out that she would need more medicine and chemotherapy. Yep, that's right. You were diagnosed with lung cancer and if it doesn't get treated properly soon, you'll die.

It's really simple and heartbreaking, but what makes things so hard is that you're a easy-going girl and you have lots of friends you care about plus you have a boyfriend you care with your life. It would be too painful to tell him about this...disease you have.

Which is why you're in front of his apartment right now with your palms sweating, nervous of what you're about to tell him.

When JB, your boyfriend, finally opened the door, you looked up and smiled bitterly.

"Sorry it took some time," JB smiled, holding out his arms for you to walk into and hug him.

You were hesitant, but hugged him anyway. "it's fine."

JB closed the door and kept hugging you till he fell on the couch, still holding you with him. "I miss you."

You smiled and escaped from his bone crushing hug, "listen, JB, I have to tell you something."

JB got up and faced you, "what is it?"

Taking a deep breath, you looked else where, "I..I-I'm cheating on you." I have lung cancer.

He stayed silent, and then chuckled, "is this a joke?"

"It's not," You said. "I..found someone else."

JB frowned, "okay..then tell me who this guy is."

You stayed silent. "It's..it's-"

"Stop lying to me," JB poked her nose, "you won't cheat on me. I know you."

"Jaebum-"

That day, when you kept trying to tell him something about you 'cheating', he wouldn't listen. But JB was right, he knew you too well. He knew you wouldn't cheat on him, so you guessed it was time for plan B; reveal the truth.

 

You were at school the next day, JB is still in his class and you headed towards the cafeteria by yourself, boldly approaching your deadliest enemy, Sara.

"Oh, God, it's you." Sara said in disgust. It's not that Sara hated your style of fashion or your personality, in fact, both of you actually look up to each other well, but you just don't get along. "What do you want?"

You took a deep breath, "I need a favor."

Sara chuckled, "and why would I do that?"

"Because if you help me, you'll get what you've always wanted. You'll have me and JB break up." You said.

Sara raised her eyebrows in shock, "..deal. What do I have to do?"

"Just go to Starbucks tomorrow and I'll explain everything."

 

"You have what?!!?!" Junior yelled over the phone. "Did I just hear that correctly?! You have..lung cancer?" He whispered.

You sighed, "You heard right."

"..I..I'm so sorry. Are you getting any treatment right now?" Junior asked.

"I'm going to start next week." You said. "Anyway, I need your help."

"Anything. Just say it and I'm going to make it come true." Junior said.

You smiled lightly, "good. Come to Starbucks tomorrow at 1 PM sharp."

 

The day came sooner than expected. You wore your sneakers and exited your apartment to go to Starbucks to meet your two...accomplices.

"So, tell me what am I doing here, with him, too?" Sara asked, annoyed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter