Jaebum (angst)

The Hots for Im Jaebum | Request for hotness is CLOSED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alone again in the apartment. Mia sighed as she removed her shoes and hair tie. Of course, JB is still at work. He has a busy schedule as an idol, and of course, it's inevitable. You're just a business woman while he's the star that shows up on TV. Ah, speak of the devil, there he is on TV, smiling his brightest for his fans out there.

Sometimes, Mia missed those times in high school when she and JB would date without him wearing a cap, a hoodie, a mask and glasses. Sometimes, she wants to be seen as a couple rather than this girl with someone who dresses up like a murderer. She missed having JB all to herself, and now, when she wants JB all to herself she can't, because there are millions of other girls who wants him to be theirs, too. And when she claims that she's jealous, JB would only tell her it's stupid for her to feel that way. Cause all of him is really hers- but he didn't say that part.

Deciding that it won't be worth it to get all sad and depressed about the man of her dreams who won't be coming home until the next hour, she prepared to take a bath.

She needed a warm shower right now, and a warm shower she will have.

She took JB's shirt and her pair of pants to sleep in later and went to the bathroom. Letting the water pour on her face, she sighed.

When was the last time they saw each other? A week ago, perhaps?

She didn't want to admit it, but she was getting tired of this relationship. They can't even talk to each other frequently. The entertainment company JB's in decided to keep their relationship a secret, and she was really grateful that the CEO didn't ask them to break up, but they both had enough on their plates.

She turned off the tap and dried herself with a towel. She put on her shorts and JB's shirt and stepped outside. The reason why she wore JB's shirt was because she missed him, and it has his scent.

 

Mia went to their room and looked at the old pictures they used to take, how he would make funny faces and she would laugh at him, they were all precious memories. She saw their old uniforms, their certificates, their prom picture together, without realizing it, they've been together for a long time now.

And was she going to just let time and space break them apart? Oh, they had been against the world once, and they made it, so why the hell would she let their work get in the way?

Her eyes fell upon a certain book, and she suddenly felt heavy. It was her music book, she used to write songs in it and play it on the piano. JB had always told her she had the talent, yet she was always too afraid to try and audition for companies. She always wanted to be a song writer, but she was afraid that when she failed, she won't ever get back up again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter