Jaebum (inspired by Pretty Woman)

The Hots for Im Jaebum | Request for hotness is CLOSED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by ‘Pretty Woman’

 

        Of all rich people in this world, you swore you’ve never seen anyone like JB. He’s kind hearted, generous, humorous and open minded. He hates wearing dress shirts and tuxedos, he doesn’t keep a lot in his wallet, and he certainly does not drive a Ferrari to school even if he could and he had one at home.

        JB is the eldest son in his family, the pride of the Im family. His generosity and lack of fashion was what made his parents create a charity event. Doesn’t sound very complimenting, but it’s true.

        JB thinks highly of his parents’s efforts on bringing his life to an absolute..wealthiness, yet he wanted to find the love of his life. Something feels empty and he wanted to fill the emptiness, the loneliness.

        Being the eldest son meant that he had to babysit his baby brother, and although his company is joy bringing, it’s still not enough.

        But finally he found someone just right. A girl who works in the flower shop near his father’s company, you. To say that it was love at first sight could be true and JB would do anything to keep you safe and love you with all he has.

        The first time JB introduced you to his family, the only ones who smiled at you were only his baby brother and his grandmother. His parents weren’t too excited to have a florist as their daughter in law. They thought JB was out of his mind.

        But JB made it clear one night that he would never let go of you, and he showed it by showing his parents that you do have a good heart. After a few months of dating JB and receiving tests from his parents, they finally trust you.

        Now, you often get requests to make bouquets for JB’s mom from his father, or a decoration for a celebration.

        But there was only one problem that you had to deal with. Proper etiquette. Which fork to use when eating salads, where to place the napkin. It was all too hard, so you asked JB’s mother’s help to teach you.

        “Oh, Jaebum invited you to the celebration?” She asked, “well I’m glad you asked me for help.”

        You smiled, “thank you for wanting to help me.”

        “It’s not a problem.”

        JB’s mother taught you all you had to know about proper etiquette, and now, you’re proud enough to say that you can eat well in public, walk gracefully and talk like every single word you utter are diamonds.

        “Now we only have one more problem,” JB’s mother said.

        “We do?” You asked.

        As if surprised, she widened her eyes, “of course we do! What are you going to wear to the party?”

        “Well I have-“

        “Nonsense! You  are a part of our family now, so because all of us are wearing black and gold, you are going to have yours, too!” She said.

        “But-“

        “No buts, dear. Let me work my magic.” She said.

 

        JB’s mother had lent you her prom gown, a black laced gown that hugged her curves perfectly with a touch of gold on her hair and as a bracelet.

        It was finally the day of the party and when you stepped out of your house with JB’s mother’s dress, JB swore he fell in love with you all over again. He grinned cheekily and spinned you around when you were in front of him.

        “Are you really the same girl that I fell in love with??” JB gasped.

        “Yah,” you hit his chest lightly.

        “I’m joking.” He smiled lovingly, “you look beautiful.”

        You smiled, “thank you. I had help from your mother.”

        “Well she did a good job. But this is still not complete. I have something to give you.” He said, “turn around.”

        “Jaebum, I think I’ve received enough.” You said, when suddenly JB circles a rose-gold necklace around you. When he finished, you turned around and kissed him, wiping his lips from your lipstick later on. “Thank you. It’s beautiful.”

        JB kissed you again and smiled, “And so are you.”

        “You got lipstick on your face again.”

        “Wipe it for me. With your tongue,” he whispered the last part.

        “Jaebum!” You blushed and he led you to the car. He opened the door for you and entered the other side to drive.

 

        When the both of you finally arrived at the hotel, JB opened the door for you and you smiled at him, yet feeling nervous in front of the cameras.

        “Just smile,” he whispered to you.

        You did as he told and held his arm, an elegant way of showing a relationship, according JB’s mother.

        You took the elevator to the ballroom floor and released a quiet sigh.

        “Nervous?” JB smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

        “Sort of. I’ve never been to these events before.” You said as you held his arm again, ready to put on your calm façade to the croud.

        You entered the ballroom, and you had to let go of JB’s hand so the both of you could shake hands with the guests.

        “Mr. Kim, I’m glad you could make it. How is your arm?” JB asked a man with a cast.

        “It’s getting better, Jaebum, thank you for asking.” The man smiled and noticed you, “why hello! JB, would you mind introducing me this beautiful, sophisticated lady?”

        JB chuckled, “she is beautiful, isn’t s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter