Jaebum (fluff)

The Hots for Im Jaebum | Request for hotness is CLOSED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum squinted his eyes as morning came. He realized that the love of his life, the warmth he needed wasn't beside him. Her spot hasn't even been touched. He sighed when he knew that his girlfriend was up all night trying to get her work done. He got off the bed and decided to surprise her with a massage. He cracked his knuckles and went down.

Jaebum was right that his girlfriend of 3 years was up all night trying to get her work done, and there she was, sitting on the floor with her face on the small table in the living room. He sat behind her and woke her up softly.

"Mm..5 more minutes.." she grumbled.

"Your back is going to hurt if you sleep any longer, you know." Jaebum said as he rubbed her back with his palm.

She turned her head so that she could see him and smiled, "morning."

"Morning," Jaebum kissed her cheek, "is your back okay?"

She straightened her back and winced, "I've been in this position for too long."

Jaebum placed his hands on her back and started his magic. "How's this?"

"Yeah, that's good." She sighed and let Jaebum massage her back.

"I need to massage this part, too." Jaebum lifted her chin and kissed her lips.

She smiled and kissed him back. "You're too sweet, Jaebum."

"But you love me,"

"And you love me too."

 

After their 'session', Jaebum went to the kitchen to get both of them some coffee. But perhaps he should just give her hot chocolate, because he sensed s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter