Cyberbullied?

Dramas, lies, tears. Welcome to the Teenage Years.

I came out of my bathroom clutching my stomach in pain. I went downstairs to find mum. I walk towards with a constipated look on my face. "MUM, i don't think i'm feeling well. My stomach.." I pouted at her. "Oh honey, i guess you drank too much hot chocolate didn't you? You should stay home and rest." She placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "But what about.." "Hoya? Don't worry, i'll tell him. Now, go upstairs and get some rest. We won't take long there" Mum gestured towards the stairs. I went up to my room and lay down on my bed. The door open as Danny stood there. "Sister, why aren't you ready yet?" He walked in and sat on the edge of my bed dressed in a long oants and a white oxford shirt. I perched up to look at him. "I don't feel well hun. You can go and have fun with Hoya." i ruffled his hair. "Okay then.." He pouted. "Sneak some food home for me!" I joked.  I assured him i would be fine. He then got up and went off with mum while i was stuck home all by myself doing nothing but checking out my fb profile. i scrolled down when i saw a post from none other than Lola, the gilr who always picks on other girls passing by her for no reason. And i hate her a lot. 

Status: 
Oh please, those girls in my high school especially locker 3582 is so eew. :P 

Locker 3582... it was me. My  mouth gaped wide open, shock by what she said. I re-read it to make sure it wasn't a mistake. But i was reality. I look at the comments. 

"Oh i know her... but why are you picking on her? she's nice and sweet. "

"EEW! I swear my grandma looks better :P and besides she keeps hanging out with a boy who's too good for her. Please, he's not the type to be hanging out with girls like her but more like me. " 

"Eh come on. WHy are such a busybody in other people's problems. You are just one sickening who just picks on other girls." 

"EXCUSE ME, let me tell you. that girl is FUGLY. she doesn't know know how to be glamorous. She's just a homeless sleeping around woth other guys" 

"HEY, why are you talking like that about her. You the one that's a " 

I couldn't control it anymore. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I shut down my compuuter and curled up on my bed, crying myself to sleep.