Prom is coming up

Dramas, lies, tears. Welcome to the Teenage Years.

The next morning, Troy came to school with Hoya. They walked down the corridor, gretted people good morning and went for class. I was inside the class, writing down my plans for prom and also helping Kelsi writing down the lyrics for the spring musical. As troy and Hoya entered the room they were greeted by the basketball team. I blew my fringe and look up. Hoya was looking at me. He settled down on the seat beside me. 

"Hey" 

"Hey" i answered back, sinking down into my seat.

"What are you working at?" Hoya leaned forward to look at my plans. 

"Nothing just some.. random stuffs.." I shrugged. 

"*laughs* Just don't get too stress about it. Prom is coming by the way.." 

"Prom? Yeah, can't wait!" I exclaimed. 

Soon, classes come and go and it was time for break. i gathered my school bag and books and walked out of the room to meet Kelsi. 

I saw Kelsi waiting for me at my locker. I went over, taking out the lyrics out of my bag. 

"Kelsi! Here's the lyrics.. oh god. I put so much effort into it. Hope you like it!"

"Ohmy the lyrics are perfect! Thanks ____!" Kelsi hugs me. 

"Oh well, my pleasure" 

"Let's go to the cafeteria now. I'm STARVING!!" Kelsi clutch her stomach. 

"Kelsi! You are ALWAYS starving *giggles* Let's GO!" I put an arm around her and walked towards the cafeteria. 

We entered the cafeteria giggling away about what happen yesterday at the party. We settle down on the table on the middle. We began to work on the spring musical. We were too  engrossed in it to even know what's going on around us. 

-No one's POV-

Troy was walking with Hoya at the cafeteria. Troy went on the table next to yours, Hoya following suit. Troy cleared his throat. 

"Okay um guys.." Troy said, trying to get the cafeteria's attention but everyone was too noisy and busy. he tried again. 

"Guys guys.." Fail. 

"YO!!!" Everyone had their attention on Troy, including you. 

"My buddy here, would like to say something" Points to Hoya. 

"Dude, what the hell.." Hoya whispered, shocked. 

"Come on you can do this. Now or never." Troy pats Hoya's back. Hoya speaks out. 

"Okay uhm, *looks at you* _____, i know this is out of the blue but.. will you go to prom, with me?" Takes out the bouquet of flowers in his hands. 

-Your POV- 

"Uhhh.. i.i.." I stammered. 

"Yes.. yes..yes.. yes.. YES YES.. YES.. YESS. YESS! .." EVryone in the cafeteria began to chant. Hoya bit his lip, waiting for my answer. 

"I..ii.. yes.. yes i will!" I answered. Hoya look shock. the whole cafeteria began to cheer and applaud. i ran over to Hoya and hug him.

 

 

AND IT CONTINUES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. SO THE ASKING YOU OUT TO PROM IT WAS ACTUALLY A SCENE FROM WHERE CHAD ASK TAYLOR PROM.