So you are my ...

Dramas, lies, tears. Welcome to the Teenage Years.

-After school- 

I walked out of the front door to see Hoya walking with his bag slung over his shoulders. I smiled and ran behind him, linking arms. He jumped in fright, looking at me with wide eyes. 

"BOO!" 

"WOAH! .. you scared me" 

"Hehe, are you heading home?" I pouted. 

"Err.. i don't know. I don't feel like going home yet" He scratches his head. 

"Then will you have pizza with me?" 

"Pizza? Ok then!" He smiled while pinching me. 

"Ouch! That hurts!" i beat him on his arm.

"AH! That's even more painful!" 

"HAH! Let's go!" 

-Pizza shop-

I took out the set of note about the spring musical and showed it Hoya. He took the paper and began to read through it. 

"Spring musical?" He look at me while drinking his cola. 

"Yeap, i'm in charge.. what do you think?" I took a bite of my pizza. Oh so delicious cheese! 

"Good idea.. not bad" He hands over the set of notes back to me then taking a huge bite of his pizza. 

"Really? Do you think people will enjoy it?" I bit my lip 

"Hey, what are you worrying about? Everything will be fine" He took hold my hand. "Trust me" 

"*smiles* Okay then" 

"Hurry and finish your food. I have something to show you" He smiled. He had such a beautiful eye smile. 

I hurriedly finished up my food. We went out and Hoya lead the way. I look around in confused. 

"Hoya, why are we heading back to school?"

"Wait and see.." He grabbed my hand and brought me in.

We walk down the corridors and then went up the stairs. 

"I thought we were not supposed to be in school?" 

"I guess the rules have changed."

i shrug and he open up a door which lead to the rooftop garden. It was magnificient. Flowers were decorated nicely along the edges. 

"it's beautiful isn't it?" He asked, walking behind me. 

"It's more.. than beautiful.." I gaped around, taking in the  beauty of the garden.