Hey buddy!

Dramas, lies, tears. Welcome to the Teenage Years.

As the bell rings, it marks dance class was over. I grab my backpack said goodbye to the members and went out of the auditorium. I slung my back over my shoulder as i made my way down the corridor. i heard footsteps running towards me. i turned to look and it was just Hoya, catching up. 

"LOL hoya what's the rush huh?"

"Nah, nothing. Anyway what class are you heading to?"

"Biology" 

"Cool. Same goes to me."

"Really? Totally cool. Troy would be in the same class yeah?" 

"Yeah, he would. Do you mind if i join you for lunch?" 

"Why not? I don't really go for lunch but since you invited me, i should go. it would be sad to turn down an offer right" 

"True." 

We reached class. I sat down on my table as i had no desk partner. I sat at the very back. 

"hey Hoya, come on sit over here!" 

Hoya went over and sat down beside me. Class started and everyone kept silent....

-Cafeteria- 

I entered the cafeteria with Hoya. As we walked in front towards the food trays, everyone stared at us. Being the star of the dance class, everyone can't help but know who i am. I simply smiled at them and just continued walking. Hoya was confused as to why everyone was staring. 

"Why is everyone staring at us?"

"Because you're new? *shrugs*"

"Ohh..okay then." 

"Heyo cousin" 

"Oh hey troy, wassup?" 

"Doing great?"

"Yeah, this place is cool" 

"Very cool. Hey, uhm we're having a party for our winning yesterday so i would like to invite both of you"

"Oh come on troy you know i would be there" 

"AWESOME! So, i'll see you guys later" 

We brought our food and sat at a table nearby. People passing by said welcome to Hoya. 

"So uhm, are you going over to troy's house straight after school?" 

"Imma go home first and change. What bout' you?"

"Yeah, i need a change of clothes" 

"Do you wanna go together or something?" 

"my Hoya, you sound like you are asking me out on a date *giggles*" 

"Do i? *sighs*" 

"Sure why not? we'll go together *smiles*"

"it's a date then *smiles*"