Let's Get Crazy

Dramas, lies, tears. Welcome to the Teenage Years.

The speakers were blaring with loud music. East High students were all over the place, most of them dressed in red and white outfits. It was a party to celebrate the basketball team's success in winning the match. I walked down the pathway to the front yard where everyone was. Gabriella, who spotted me, called out. 

"Hey, over here!" 

i smiled and walked over to her ang we both hugged each other tightly. 

"Ohmygod Gabriella i miss you! How was your break?"

"I've miss you too! Well, break was fine. what about you?"

"it was okay" 

Troy: "Hey, the both of you made it here" 

Hoya: "Yeah, we did" 

"Why don't you get some drinks?" 

"Sure" 

I walked off with Hoya to get some drinks. Everyone was dancing about. I spotted some of my friends hanging out at the trampoline in the middle. 

"Hey, why don't you go first while i talk with my friends?" i shouted over the loud music. 

"Uh yeah sure" Hoya nodded. 

i walked over to my friends who were already waving at me. After exchanging greetings, Alice spoke up. 

"Hey, i didn't know you had a boyfrind over the break?" Alice smirked. 

"Boyfriend?" i raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, over there" Alice pointed towards Hoya. "He's cute eh" 

"He? He's no boyfriend, he's a new member of the club-"

"It doesn't matter, you have to grab him before other girls can" 

i waved at her dismissively and went back to join Hoya who looks lonely to be standing there. I put my hands behind me, taking big steps. 

"hey, what are you doing here alone? don't you have other friends to hang out with??"

"You're my only friend that i made so far" taking a sip of cola. 

"Really?" i smirked. 

"*rolls eye* Oh come on, don't give that look.." 

"Alright alright."