Chapter 16

Trust

~~Midnight at the hospital~~

Hyejeong stirred awake due to the intense storm raging outside. She tries to sit up, but feels arms tighten around her waist. She remembers that she was sleeping with Seolhyun. She re-adjusts their position and looks at Seolhyun's sleeping face. 

"Beaut-" 

Hyejeong suddenly feels a sharp pain in her head and closing her eyes tightly. She reopens them and feels slightly strange as if... Af if someone else was in the room with them. She slightly turns her head and looks around the room the best she can, her vision slightly blurring. Hyejeong slowly feels herself falling unconscious, but just as she does she sees someone moving toward the bed in the dark...

~~Secret Location~~

Hyejeong wakes up, still in her hospital gown and tied to chair. It's completely dark and Hyejeong can't see a thing. Suddenly, a light flicks on and Hyejeong sees about 5 men come down the steps toward her, wearing all black, including masks. The fist man walks directly in front of Hyejeong and the rest stand behind him. Hyejeong gets a clear view of the man and Hyejeong that he looks familiar. Hyejeong tries to recognize him and realizes who he is...

"Yeo Jin Goo..." Hyejeong softly says, glaring at the guy 

Yes, Yeo Jin Goo. Star of the guys undefeated lacrosse team, perfect grades, personal fanclub, charming smile, and is pretty much the perfect guy.

But why?

"Yes, it's me Shin Hyejeong." Jin Goo says with poison in his voice, taking off his mask. "Your probably wondering why I did this to you, right? Well it's fairly simple, I wanted something but you were in the way." Jingoo says, evilly smirking at Hyejeong 

"What do you want?" Hyejeong asks, glaring at him and ignoring all the pain in her body 

Jingoo leans in and whispers in Hyejeong's ear, 

"Kim Seolhyun." 

Hyejeong freezes, eyes widening, and mind racing. She immediately starts struggling in the chair, trying to escape to save Seolhyun. 

"Your not getting out of that chair till you listen to what I have to say." Jingoo says, making Hyejeong stop and glare up at him. 

"What did you do to Seolhyun?!" Hyejeong yells at him, trying to lunge at him 

"Listen up Shin I'm only saying this once." Jingoo says before continuing. "I fell for Seolhyun ever since I first laid my eyes on her, and I made it my goal to get her. I used my parents money and influence so that I always had classes with her. I was always friendly with her and tried to make her fall for me, from gifts to even buying her lunch, but it never worked. She always managed to shut me out some way or another. Unfortunately, because of this stupid partner project, I couldn't hang out with her. And that's when you got in the way. YOU became her partner, YOU ruined my chances, and YOU got to be the one who changed her! I saw it all... I saw YOU fall for her, I saw YOUR friends teasing you about her, I saw YOU run to the roof with her, I saw YOU make her smile, I saw YOU make her laugh, I even saw YOU run to the bathroom with her! IT WAS ALL YOU!!! Ha... It was all you... But I'm about to change all of that..." Jingoo takes a moment to slightly calm himself down before continuing. 

"You know when you were knocked out at the lacrosse game? I did it. I knocked you down, I'm the one who knew exactly were to hit you so you would go to the hospital, and that's when my plan began. Your probably wondering how we got you here right? It's fairly simple, my dad owns that hospital and I went it after visiting hours. And guess what? I snuck in your room and I... I saw you and Seolhyun sleeping together on the bed!!! I tried... Oh I tried not to kill you right then and there... But I knew I had to carry out my plan, so I carefully picked Seolhyun up and laid her on the couch and I injected a needle into your vein so that you could pass out. And now your here and everyone will think your dead. Ive already ordered the doctors to prepare the bed and machines so that when Seolhyun wakes up it will look like your dead and she'll come crying to me for comfort." Jingoo leans in toward Hyejeong, stoping just in front of her face with the look of a maniac on his face. "And don't worry I have a marvelous plan for you..." 

Hyejeong continues to glare at him as he tells her the "plan" he has in store for her. 

"I want you to do is move to the states," Jingoo says, bringing out a bag filled with American money and dropping it on the ground in front of Hyejeong. "This money will last you the rest of your life time and more. You will disappear and NEVER come back to Seoul." Jingoo commands 

"And what if I don't?" Hyejeong questions

"Well then, you can say bye bye to all your friends, forever." Jingoo threatens 

Hyejeong drops her gaze to the floor and thinks

This guy is seriously a maniac... But... I-I just can't put everyone in danger, not for my sake... Even if that means... Losing Seolhyun...

Hyejeong looks back up toward Jingoo, clenching her jaw, fire burning in her eyes, and tears threatening to fall 

"Ok, I'll do it..." Hyejeong agrees

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it? Boys, her to the airport..." Jingoo orders with an evil smirk 

The men behind him immediately surround Hyejeong. They wrap a blindfold over her eyes and untie her from the chair, then they handcuffs her arms behind her back and lead her into the car, driving off to the airport. 

~~The Airport~~

The men roughly push Hyejeong out of the car with the bag full of money. They untie the blindfold and unlock the handcuffs, but keep a tight grip on her arms. Hyejeong is brought to a private jet and is locked inside of it all alone. Hyejeong falls to the ground and cries her heart out for all the pain she knows she will put the others through, for all the anger she has been holding in, and... For Seolhyun, because she knows that things will never be the same in her life...

~~The Next Morning At The Hospital~~

Seolhyun woke up feeling... Empty... She slowly opens her eyes and scans the room.

"Hyejeong?" Seolhyun calls

No answer. Seolhyun immediately shoots up off of the... Couch?... She searches for Hyejeong throughout the whole room desperately calling her name. 

"Hye-Hyejeong! Hyejeong! Where are you? Hyejeong!!" Seolhyun continues running around the room tears streaming down her face.

"NO! YOU CAN LEAVE ME HYEJEONG!! YOU PROMISED!!! YOU... Promised me... YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME!!" Seolhyun yells out, falling to the ground and crying her heart out

Just then the door opens and the doctor comes in, seeing Seolhyun on the ground crying her heart out

"I'm sorry. Miss Shin Hyejeong has passed while she was sleeping with you. Before you saw her she told me that if she died here would want to be taken away secretly." The doctor takes out a piece of paper from his pocket. "She told me to give this note to you and your friends. I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor holds out the note toward Seolhyun 

Seolhyun takes the note and looks up at the doctor with a completely heartbroken expression. 

"Thank you doctor..." She says, the doctor quietly leaves the room. 

Seolhyun looks back down at the note, quickly wiping away her tears and slowly opening it. 

Dear Seolhyun, Jimin, Choa, Mina, Yuna, Chanmi, and Youkyoung, 

     It's me, Hyejeong. If your reading this than I'm probably gone already. I'm sorry. I've left you guys alone. Seolhyun if your reading this I'm especially sorry to you. I can't express how much I'm sorry to you... I love you Seolhyun. And you guys too. I-I know... I broke my promise. I'm sorry for being mean to you guys, I'm sorry for hitting you guys, I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me most, I'm sorry for not making many memories with you guys, I'm sorry for not loving you enough, and I'm sorry for... Leaving... I'm sorry. I love you and I'll be back soon... Goodbye for now...

Love, 

Shin Hyejeong 

Seolhyun couldn't help it, her tears were overflowing and her sobs could be heard throughout the world. She gave up, she knew that Hyejeong would never come back and she knew her life would never be the same anymore, 

Not without her...

_______________________________

A/N: AND CUT! Hey guys! I'm sorry, I came bringing you pain this time around. NO PLEASE DONT LEAVE!! I promise you that it will get better! Please wait till Christmas and I will seriously give you guys all the fluff(maybe)!!! Stay tuned! I love you! Yes you! (Stay warm out there!)