Chapter 15

Trust
 

They give each other slight nods before entering the room. 

The room is pure white, machines beeping loudly, and Hyejeong slightly sitting up in her bed staring out the window. Hyejeong is wearing a hospital gown and has a couple of things attached to arms with a white bandage is wrapped around her head. They all approach Hyejeong's bed, carefully watching and touching Hyejeong as if she might break any second. 

"H-Hyejeong?" Seolhyun softly speaks, staring into Hyejeong's eyes lovingly. 

Hyejeong finally notices them and looks over toward Seolhyun, returning the love in her eyes and smiles at her. 

"Seolhyun..." Hyejeong says softly but gets a sudden shock of pain in her head, placing her hand on the side of her head, trying to ease the pain. 

"Shhhhh, it's ok Hyejeong, you don't have to talk." Seolhyun says softly, slowly bringing the girl in her embrace. 

Hyejeong looks at everyone over Seolhyun's shoulder seeing relief and a hint of worry in their eyes. 

"I'm ok guys." Hyejeong quietly says

Seolhyun releases Hyejeong and let's the others come over and say a few words. Soon, visiting times are almost over and the gang says their goodbyes and leaves Seoljeong alone for a little bit. 

"Make sure you get enough rest Hyejeong, I'll be back in the morning to visit you again." Seolhyun says, giving Hyejeong a quick kiss before starting to leave. 

Suddenly Hyejeong grabs Seolhyun hand causing the later to turn around in curiosity. 

"Don't go..." Hyejeong whispers, pleading with Seolhyun through her eyes 

"I-I... Ok Hyejeong, I'll ask the doctor and I'll be right back ok?" Seolhyun says, placing her stuff down 

~~Outside the Room~~

Seolhyun comes out of the room and sees everyone waiting for her. She quickly explains the situation to them and heads off to ask the doctor. The team decides that it's best for them to wait for Seolhyun to come just in case they don't allow her to stay. 

"I just hope Hyejeong's ok..." Mina says, bringing everyone out of their thoughts 

Everyone nods in agreement. Seolhyun comes running back with a wide smile on her face and everyone faces her with anticipation. 

"The doctor said I could stay, but you guys can't so your gonna have to leave without me." Seolhyun says 

"Alright Seolhyun, but if you need anything or if anything comes up, just call one of us, ok?" Jimin speaks for everyone, concerned that Seolhyun is staying here alone 

"Ok unnie! Bye!" Seolhyun waves as the crew leaves the hospital. 

Seolhyun heads back into the room and sees Hyejeong staring out of the window. She softly walks up and Hyejeong slowly turns toward her with a questioning look. 

"I can stay Hyejeong." Seolhyun says with a smile 

Hyejeong smiles back at the younger and hugs Seolhyun's waist, her head resting on her stomach. Seolhyun wraps her arms around Hyejeong's shoulders and gently rubs her head. Seolhyun can't help but cherish the moment and silently thank the gods for letting Hyejeong stay with her. 

Thank you! Hyejeong means everything to me and I'm glad you have given her back to me! I will take care of her and love her all my life and even in death I will love her! Thank you so much! 

Seolhyun slowly pulls away and softly asks, "Let's sleep now, ok?" 

Hyejeong nods against Seolhyun. The later then walks to the side of the room, getting ready to sleep on the couch. 

"What are you doing?" Hyejeong asks just above a whisper 

"Going to bed." Seolhyun says, a questioning expression on her face

"You have to sleep with me." Hyejeong says, scooting over to make room for Seolhyun to sleep with her. 

"S-Sleep with you?" Seolhyun asks, her face turning pink

Hyejeong nods with a small pout and a pleading look

"O-Ok..." Seolhyun says

She slowly makes her way up to Hyejeong's bed and cautiously lays down next to her. Hyejeong suddenly brings Seolhyun into her embrace, bringing their bodies close and holding onto Seolhyun's waist. Seolhyun turns red, wrapping her arms around Hyejeong's waist and looking up at the girl. 

"I love you Hyejeong, goodnight." Seolhyun whispers 

"I love you too Seolhyun, goodnight." Hyejeong whispers back, closing her eyes and relaxing 

Seolhyun rests her head on Hyejeong's shoulder and drifts off to sleep.  

________________________

A/N: I'm back again! I know this chapter is kinda short and uneventful, but please hold you horses for this week and Christmas! I don't exactly know if I will update again this week, but we'll see! Don't worry though I will definitely update on Christmas! Enjoy the fluff! I love you! Yes you!!