Chapter 8 The feeling when you lose someone

Light 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Extra chapter update. Thank you for commenting ^^] 

**I cried while writing this chapter. 😭😭😭😭**

It was bad. It was really bad. Sunggyu barely able to stand when he saw how bad she was. She was stabbed on the chest, the knife barely missed the heart and damaged her lung. She had lost a lot of blood, the only reason she was still breathing was the life support machine. Seeing her like that broke his heart. He could only see her from the outside the room, she was in critical condition and it was deteriorating by the minute.

"Sunggyu." He could only give Doojoon a weak smile when he patted his shoulder. Beast members had been there since she was brought in and stayed there with him until Infinite members arrived. He was grateful for them, she didn't have much friends, having them there was a blessing. Although tired, Infinite members went straight to the hospital after they landed and stood by him.

"Is sister-in-law going to be okay?" Sungjong's eyes were red but he didn't cry in front of Sunggyu. Even Dongwoo was quiet.

"She is strong. She's going to live through this and brags about it everyday." Sunggyu said as he hugged Sungjong's shoulder. 

"Did they catch the attacker yet?" Hoya asked to no one but Sungyeol answered him.

"Not yet." It was a massive man hunt. The CEO of Cube Ent wasn't someone you could messed with and got away with it. Not only the police, Cube Ent's personal bodyguards were also mobilized. The security

Please log in to read the full chapter