Last promise

Light 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Daily update 150921]

"I can't believe he actually fainted during the press conference." Sunggyu heard Sungyeol's voice but he refused to wake up.

"Sunggyu hyung is really tired." Sungjong defended him and Sunggyu almost smiled. Sungjong, the angel, always on his side.

"He looked so cocky. 'I'm Cube Ent's representative.'" Hoya mimicked him and there were laughter. Sunggyu want to beat him up but he didn't want to wake up, no. Not yet. He couldn't face the reality yet. A reality without her.

"He's a total idiot." That voice! The voice he wanted to hear so much. Sunggyu opened his eyes suddenly, causing Dongwoo that was looking at his face to scream out in shock and fall on his . 

"You're alive!" Sunggyu sat up and pointed at her before falling back onto the bed. His head was spinning like crazy.

"And you are awake. Didn't anyone taught you eavesdropping is rude?"

"Not when you are talking in front of me." Sunggyu pouted. He really thought she was dead but here she was, alive and as annoying as ever.

"Junhyung said you were dead." He mumbled quietly.

"I was trying to tell you that I dropped your phone and it's dead." Junhyung shrugged his shoulder.

"Yong Junhyung, you are the devil." He glared at Junhyung with his tiny eyes.

"Are you glaring at me? I couldn't see your eyes."

"I'm not talking to you anymore! And you! Why are you here?! Shouldn't you be in bed?! And why on earth would you

Please log in to read the full chapter