Chapter 6 The In-Laws

Light 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Daily update 150918]

She was getting irritated by the minutes. It was at night, her ankle was killing her and the stupid hamster next to her couldn't stop laughing.

"Will you stop laughing already?" She glared at him as he pushed her wheelchair into the elevator.

"I can't believe that anyone could get their ankle fractured that easily. Hahahahaha."

"Who's fault was it? Who is it that was so childish that he ran away after he made a mistake?" She pouted when Sunggyu just kept laughing as the elevator door opened. When they reached her house, Sunggyu stopped suddenly and froze.

"Why?" Sunggyu suddenly turned her wheelchair around so she couldn't see but she knew what it was from the smell. It was blood. What waiting for them in front of her house was a bloodied teddy bear with the eyes ripped out and covered in blood, holding a sign, 'Just die, .' Sunggyu was shocked, this was the first time he saw it himself. He heard from the bodyguards that they had cleaned up those kind of threats daily but today, they missed this one. His girlfriend was obviously shaken. He had turned her as soon as he saw it but there was no mistaken that smell.

"Let's go to my place today. I'm sure my members would like to meet you." Sunggyu said softly as he pushed her wheelchair back into the elevator. She just nodded. She didn't trust herself enough to speak, she was sure she would screamed.

 

 

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Hoya asked as he opened the door to see a pissed off Sunggyu and a pale faced girl.

"I still live here, Howon." He said as he pushed the wheelchair inside.

"Then, you should have opened the door yourself.

Please log in to read the full chapter