Chapter 5 Some people just need the right push

Light 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Daily update 150917]

"Ya!!! You stupid idiotic runaway hamster!!" Sunggyu turned around and was surprised to see his girlfriend running at him.

"Be careful! It's... Slippery." He just watched as she slipped and fall onto the ground before breaking into a fit of laughter.

"How on earth did you get up here anyway?" She asked as he pulled her up. He was watching the sun setting from a pile of rock near the beach. Sunggyu had ran away back to Jeonju without telling anyone and she had to follow him there.

"How did you know I'm here anyway?" 

"Jungyeop oppa put GPS tracker on your phone." Sunggyu sighed. His CEO was really one of a kind.

"I heard what happened that night."

"Did you come here to scold me too?"

"Nope. That's Jungyeop oppa job. I also heard that you met Jiyong." She said that so nonchalantly like she was talking about the weather.

"Yong Junhyung, that bastard. He really can't keep his mouth shut."

"Hehehee... What do you think about him?"

"He is just amazing. Why did you reject his proposal anyway?"

"Just because." He turned to look at her and she gave him her most beautiful smile so he just smiled back.

"I also heard about the ring." Sunggyu froze.

"Yong Junhyung!" She put out her hand at him.

"What?"

"My ring."

"I'm not giving it to you anymore."

"Why?" She was giving him her puppy dog look.

"Just because." She g

Please log in to read the full chapter