Chapter 1 Sunggyu, good boyfriend

Light 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Extra chapter update for the comment. Thank you for commenting. ^^]

"Maybe I should have gotten the other ring?" Junhyung just stared at Sunggyu as he opened the box and said the same thing again.

"That's look very pretty, hyung." Dongwoon said as he picked up his jacket to leave. They were drinking in Junhyung's office and Beast members just finished their recording. Infinite members dispersed on their own way after they got back to Korea. Woohyun was doing variety shows like his life depended on them. Myungsoo was juggling his acting along with Infinite F comeback. Hoya got so much acting offers, he sometimes mixed up his characters. Dongwoo disappeared but everyone had an inkling that he was somewhere in his room, practicing for his musical. He only appeared during eating time and practice. Sunggyu's schedule was full but on the rare days that he was free, he found himself with Beast, well, when he was not tagging along to his girlfriend that is.

"Do you think so? I think it's pretty too. But Woohyun said, it looks like I was proposing her." He scrunched his face as he thought about it. Dongwoon just looked at Junhyung and smiled. This guy was smitten.

"Then, why don't you just propose to her?" Yoseob said as he poured drink but Doojoon stole the glass.

"We are breaking up in ten months. Getting engaged will make me look pathetic." He put the ring back into the box.

"So, what's with all this good boyfriend things you are doing?

Please log in to read the full chapter