Chapter 7 Woohyun is leaving Infinite?

Light 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Daily update 150919]

The news came out of nowhere. But they had been expecting it since the beginning. When Woohyun started going to Cube Ent for practices and recordings, fans were curious as to why an idol from another company would spent so much time there. They simply accepted that he went to see Sunggyu as Sunggyu was dating the CEO. But when Woohyun started using Cube Ent van to go to schedule without the other members, the fans smelled something fishy was going on. And the one that faced the full blow of the anger was her.

'What a ! She dates Sunggyu oppa and she still want Woohyun oppa too.'

'She just want to break Infinite apart!'

'Sunggyu oppa should just dump her already.'

'Are they even really dating? I never saw her at Infinite's concert.' Sunggyu turned off the laptop when Woohyun appeared at his room.

"They had fallen asleep." Sunggyu followed him to the living room and there she was, sleeping surrounded by the other members. All of them had their hands on her, as if telling her that she was not alone. Woohyun just watched as Sunggyu carried her to the bed before taking blankets for the other members.

"I heard the rumours." Woohyun said as they sat together watching the members sleeping.

"It must have been hard on you."

"The fans just misunderstood the situation. After the companies explain the matter, everything will be okay."

"Will they?" Sunggyu just stared at Sungjong and pushed

Please log in to read the full chapter