Chapter 3 I don't want to know

Light 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Extra chapter update for the comment. Thank you ^^]

Sunggyu was pouting as the stylist put his make up on with a giggle. Infinite had a performance today at the winter festival along with Beast so he was expecting her to come but she had weeded out some weird excuse at the very end. She never missed Beast's performance. On the other hand, she never went to Infinite's. Sunggyu assumed because it was because she was busy but today, he was feeling extremely sulky.

"Look at Sunggyu hyung. I think he want to kill someone." Sungjong whispered at Myungsoo as they watched him from afar.

"Sister-in-law is not coming." Hoya prompted them.

"Oh, no wonder." They shut their mouths when Sunggyu glared at them.

"Sunggyu-shi, you need to smile. It's really hard to make up you like this." The stylist complaines at Sunggyu's childish behaviour so he only nodded. When he finished, he just went roaming outside the room hoping to find Junhyung but what he found was someone else entirely.

"Sunggyu-shi!"

"Sunbaenim." Sunggyu turned around and saw him, one of the most cherished artist in entertainment industry. They were not in the same company nor had anything to do with each other so it was weird that he approached Sunggyu first.

"I was looking for you." He gave him the same smile that melted every girls' hearts and even Sunggyu got flustered.

"Me? Why?"

"I heard you are still dating the CEO." Sunggyu found it was extremely

Please log in to read the full chapter