Epilogue

Light 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Extra chapter update. Thank you for commenting. ^^ ]

She hated the crowd. She hated the noise. And most of all, she hated herself. The first ever concert that she went to was Sunggyu's solo concert. She was crying so much after listening to his voice, her bodyguards had to drag her out. She trembled as she recalled that. That's why she never went to Infinite's concert. Seeing Sunggyu on stage would remind her, the distance between she and Sunggyu is too far. But today, Sunggyu made her promised she would go.

It was Cube Ent's Concert, commonly known as Cube Empire Stage. Cube Ent boasted the most amazing vocal line, they even produced a unit with their main vocals for a full acapella album. That was the power of Cube Ent's vocal. And Cube Empire Stage collected all the artists under the main and subsidiary companies to show how different Cube Ent was from other companies. This year, the set list was changed. The Answer was supposed to be Sunggyu's solo stage but it was pushed to the last performance and it was set as Cube Ent's artists performance. It was a weird choice for a final song. More weird when Sunggyu was not on stage and the music was cut off in the middle along with the light. As everyone was getting restless, Sunggyu's voice sounded in the stadium and the spotlight shone onto the VIP cube.

"너여야만 해." Everyone looked at the screens to see Sunggyu holding a bouquet of flower.

"Here." Sunggyu was practically pushing the flower into her face. On stag

Please log in to read the full chapter