Chapter 4 The difference of us

Light 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Extra chapter update. Thank you for the comment ^^]

Sunggyu was restless. It was their turn to performed but he couldn't get his words out of his head. Kwon Jiyong, he was someone too far from him. Infinite is famous, but Kwon Jiyong, he is totally on a different level from them, no one even bothered to compare them.

"Infinite, get ready!" Sunggyu stumbled on stage like he was drunk. His mind was reeling around that he was surprised to find himself suddenly on stage. For the first time since debut, Sunggyu had a stage fright. He missed his cue so he started singing later than he should have. Even his voice sounded off pitch and he stumbled around as he danced. The other members were shocked and tried to cover for him, Woohyun harmonizing along to Sunggyu's parts but the fans noticed. However, the fans just thought it was so Sunggyu to do something like that and they laughed along. When they got off stage, their managers was waiting angrily.

"Do you think that you are good enough now? Because you are dating the CEO, you can slack off in your work? What were you thinking, Sunggyu?!" Sunggyu just nodded when he got scolded in front of the other members. This wasn't the first time but this time he seriously screwed up.

"Tonight all of you are practicing till you got it right! Understand?!"

"Yes hyung." Everyone mumbled along as they packed their stuff to go back. Sunggyu somehow went to watch Kwon Jiyong's performance and saw Junhyung there.

Please log in to read the full chapter