Chapter 9

Loving her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

At last, that Kkab Yul stopped squealing in joy. It's been an hour since she started saving things about how happy she is about being married to Jessica. But now, her happy mood suddenly changed into a sad one.

"What happened to you? You suddenly changed your mood. Are you sure your not on your period?" I asked

"I'm fine." She answered me with a straight face.

"Seriously, what happened to you?" I asked and she stayed silent for a minute or two and then she started talking.

"But, what if Jessica doesn't feel the same way? What if ..." She continued. I didn't even mind listening to the questions that she's bombarding me.

When she finished talking....or should I say asking....I just looked at her. She has a face that is filled with sadness and I definitely know what she's thinking right now.

"Look, Jessica may not be able to return your feelings but at least you are sure about the feeling that you're.......feeling.....unlike me." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Promise me that you'll not tell anyone about this?" I asked

"Promise." She answered.

"Well, I've been feeling something whenever Tiffany comes closer to me. I've felt uneasiness but at the same time I like her presence." I said then paused. 

"Let me guess, you think I hate her presence because we always bicker, right?" I asked then she nodded.

"Why? I thought you hate her presence?" She asked confusingly.

"I actually thought about that in the first place but, it just seems everything changes in my life. Even my feelings." I said then I looked at Yuri and she was really paying attention. "Whenever we bicker, that made me want her presence to go away but after she left, I immediately miss her." I paused for some air.

"That's why you're lucky to realize your feelings for her. I don't even know what's this feeling. And if this feeling is love, I don't think there would be a greater chance of her returning my feelings." I said while smiling a little but not showing my teeth.

I looked at Yuri when I finished. She looked concerned. And when I looked into her eyes, I could easily say that she's feeling better now.

"Thanks, Tae." She thanked me. "And you know, I can also help you with that feeling of yours. The doctor is here to let you know about your feelings for her." She said while a smirk was plastered  on her face.

"Seriously, Yul. I think your the one who needs to see a doctor and ask if your bipolar." I teased.

"Yah.....I'm already offering you help here." She said.

"Whatever. I'm tired of these conversations. I just want to sleep now. So, just do anything you want but don't go to that room." I said then I pointed to the room that is also inside my room. No one knows what's inside there exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter