Chapter 10

Loving her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

"Aishhhh...... Where's that girl? I thought we were supposed to meet at 11 o'clock." I muttered while scratching my 'not-so-itchy' head.

I was waiting for Tiffany to arrive in some coffee shop. She said Mr.Hwang wants me to accompany her to 'our house' that I don't know where is it located. My dad said that the driver will lead us there.

And here am I. Waiting for Tiffany to come here. She said she would arrive at 11 o'clock, and it was already 11:57. 3 minutes till noon.

"Uhhhmmm...... Excuse me. Are you Kim Taeyeon?" Some girl asked me.

"Yeah. What can I help you?" I asked politely.

"Do you know Sunny-unnie? She gave me a picture of a certain girl named Kim Taeyeon and turns out, it's really you." She said. 

"Oh, of course I know Sunny." I answered. "Well, not to be rude but...what do you need?"

"I forgot to introduce myself." She said. "I'm Seo Ju Hyun. But I prefer to be called as Seohyun. Unnie said that she already told you about my relationship about your sister, am I right?"

"Oh, it's you." I asked with a shocked expression. "How can the world be so small?" I thought.

"Please, sit down." I said and she followed and thanked me.

"So, you know Yoona?" I asked. "Wait, of course you know her. What am I even saying." I said then chuckled slightly.

"Yeah, can I meet her?" She asked directly with hopeful eyes. Well, well, well.. isn't she straight-forward?

"Of course. I have no right to say no."

"Yes you have. You're her sister." She said.

"But not really real sisters." I said. "And of course, you could meet her whenever you want. Just....don't break her heart. Take care of her. And I'm sure she'll do the same." I smiled.

"Thank you, unnie." She said happily. "It's been years since I saw her. I hope she still remembers me."

"Oh trust me. She will. She practically dreams about you every night. She even sleep talks sometimes." I said the giggled at the thought when she keeps mumbling the word 'Seohyun' in her sleep.

"Really unnie?"

"Yeah." I said then I flashed her a smile.

"Well, I need to go now. It's nice meeting you, Taeyeon-unnie." She said then left the coffee shop.

When she left, I finally saw Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter