Chapter 14

Loving her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

It was already evening when I checked the time. The two girls tired from shopping and they were having a break that's why we went into a coffee shop. Jessica's butler was nowhere to be found when they arrived here. Jessica said that he will just be here in a minute. I didn't seem to believe her until I saw a text message from his butler saying that he will just meet us here later.

After that, I looked at the girls and they seemed to be tired. Especially Jessica. Tiffany in the other hand was already sleeping beside Taeyeon while Taeng was her hair.

"Looks like someone has already fallen in love." I but of course, only for her to hear. She just looked at me and smirked then said....

"Check your other half there. It looks like she's dozing off already. I guess you'll have to carry her, right?" She teased me back and I looked at Jessica and Taeng was right. She is dozing off. And when I saw that I immediately looked back at Taeng to tell her...

"Taeng, it's getting late already. I thing we need to go home now. The girls seems to be tired too. I don't want to carry Jessica home. You know how heavy she---" I was soon then interrupted by a yawning Sica.

"Seobang-ah, carry me home.... I'm tired." She said then leaned towards Tiffany who is also leaning towards Taeyeon.

"Okay Sica. We'll go home later anyway." I said while forcing a smile and in the corner of my eyes, I can see her laughing because the thing that I wanted to avoid....how do I say this.....wasn't avoided?

"Looks like someone needs to carry someone at home." Taeng said after she removed Tiffany's head on her shoulder while placing it gently over Jessica's head.

"Shut up. You'll also be carrying that big lump over there you know?" I answered back grumpily. While I said that, I was scanning the crowd if I saw a sign of Butler.Lee coming. It has been 20 minutes since he sent me that text. 

"Don't call her a lump. She's been doing her best to lose weight you know? And don't tell her I told you this. She doesn't even know that I know this." She defended her. I can tell she's actually progressing quite a lot.

"Okay, okay. I won't call her as a lump anymore. Psshh...you'll still carry her anyway." I said while I was rolling my eyes on her.

"Oh really? You know that I have a driver slash butler, right? And he's currently sitting  right behind us." She said with a 'matter of fact' tone. "Right, Mr.Park?" 

"Yes young master. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Kwon. I'm Mr. Park YooChun. Please just call me Mr.Park."He said with formality and a polite tone. He extended his arms towards mine and I gladly accepted it.

"Ahh, yes. Nice meeting you, Mr.Park." I said with a smile. I was actually trying to hide the awkwardness in my tone. I never knew about his presence from to start.

"Mr.Park, can you please carry Tiffany towards the car later? You know I'm very weak at these stuffs." Taeyeon asked him politely.

"With pleasure Miss Taeyeon. If you have nothing to ask please go ahead with your conversation. Don't mind me." He said and ended it up with a smile while he was going back in sitting.

"In case your thinking, he just arrived a while ago. I texted him to drive us since I am too lazy to drive today. See what the 'Great Kim Taeyeon' can do?" She said and wriggled her eyebrows at me.

"Oh shut up." I told her. We continued our conversation for a few minutes and for a little while, I already saw Jessica's butler. But when I saw him...

"Hahahhahahaha..." Taeyeon laughed but not to hard since the two girls were asleep. While my reaction? Easy.....

"What the...." My mouth was opened widely when I saw Butler Lee carrying lots of bags. And when I say lots, I really mean A LOT.

"Well then, I think we should go home, right?" Taeyeon said as she got off her seat. "Mr.Park, please carry Tiffany towards the car now." She ordered him politely and the man just nodded and followed her order.

"What are you waiting for Yul? Carry Jessica now so that we can go home." She said then I carried Jessica in a piggyback way. As we exited the shop, we separated our ways since her car was parked at the different side of the mall. Before leaving, I also didn't forget to tell Jessica's butler this...

"Just bear it with me for a little while."

Taeyeon's POV

It has actually been a while since Tiffany and I went to school. Even if I was a nerd in the past I never thought that school is actually that important. I already knew the lessons that were learning back in my childhood. When I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter