Chapter 8

Loving her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

"WHAT!?!?" The two girls yelled. I already know that I'm gonna get married with Mr.Hwang's daughter 'cause his son is already married and also her older daughter. But I never knew that his daughter was Tiffany.

"Dad, are you really serious? Please, don't do this to me." Tiffany said in English. And of course, people might think I don't know how to speak in English or understand it but actually, I do. My dad hired a person to teach me English when I was young. So.....yeah.

"Okay, okay. To make this fair, we will not force you to get married." My dad said and before I could say a word he continued his sentence.

"BUT, you girls will live together in one house for a year. And if things will not really work out, we're not sure of what to do but we'll think of it." Dad said.

The conversation got more and more intense because of our complaints. Or should I say, Tiffany and me. Yuri and Jessica stayed silent throughout the whole conversation. I know Yuri wants to marry Jessica but she's trying her best not to obvious with it. But Jessica, I'm not sure why she's quiet.

"Okay! Our decision is final. Yuri and Jessica will live with each other in one house same goes to the two of you. You will live with each other starting tomorrow. We've already packed all of your things and moved some of it in your designated house. PERIOD. End of discussion." Mr. Hwang ended the conversation.

Ang with that, they left the room leaving us alone.

"Yah! Kim! Why didn't you tell me this earlier! I could've persuaded dad to stop this." She said while using her thumb and forefinger to massage her 'not so aching' head.

"Believe me, I've tried persuading them." I said. "And you think I would love to become your 'so called wife or husband'"

"*sigh* just remember this Kim. I'm just doing this for my dad and his company." She said

"Me too." I just agreed with her. We stayed silent for a while. Including Yuri and Jessica that didn't even spoke a word after the conversation with our fathers.

I thought there would be peace for more than a minute. But then Tiffany broke the silence with an idea.

"I know that our dads wouldn't stop the marriage even if we don't want too. Even if we'll live for a year with each other they wouldn't stop the marriage." She said and she actually had a point with that. Even if they say that they wouldn't force us, when the time comes it's still their decision.

"So what are you saying?" I asked.

"Well, people in school thinks we have a relationship. So........" She said then she walked towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter