Chapter 15

Loving her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

"Yul...Yuri...Yah! Wake up! The professor's coming in." I told the sleeping figure on my left.

"Okay, I'm awake!" She immediately woke up when she heard the word professor. He was given a nickname called "The MTP" or the most terrifying professor. I have no idea why he was terrifying but that's what they call him.

"Okay class. Since next week we'll be holding the 'Sports week', I need to list the people who will join the events. Wait, I forgot to tell you but this time, everyone should join." Prof. Choi Min Soo announced and soon, the whole class was saying of disapproval but I just kept silent.

"No one in this class will be exempted." And with that short sentence, he made the whole class silent. I guess I know the reason why he's the MTP.

"If you won't pick a sport to play I'll pick. Now, to those who are interested to join in basketball, raise your hand." And with that, it continued and continued. 

I still don't know what sport I'm joining. Yuri was participating in swimming, Tiffany in tennis, and Jessica in chess. I know right? Jessica said that she'll pick the easiest that doesn't include running. So she picked the board games.

"Now, who will join karate?" The professor asked.

When I heard him mention that word, I immediately looked at Yuri to shut but....

"Sir, Taeyeon will join!" She exclaimed with a grin plastered on her face. And when she looked at me, I gave her a glare.

"Really? I was expecting that a boy would join. It can also be dangerous because you'll be competing with boys. Are you sure that you want to join?" Professor Min Soo asked me. I was about to say that I will not join but an interruption came again...

"It's okay for her, sir. She's been training in karate when she was 6 years old but she seldom attends those classes 'cause she thinks that it's worthless. She even has a blackbelt now." Yuri said. I didn't mind the shocked expressions that Tiffany and Jessica are giving me. I just looked at Yuri with a 'you'll-regret-this' look. I don't want to brag, but what she said is true. But still....I don't want to join...

"Okay then." And that's it. I heard the words that I never wanted to hear. "So, does anyone, aside from Taeyeon, wants to join?"

"I will, sir." A boy's voice was heard. And with his voice, I can tell who it is.

"Okay then, Mister Horvejkul." 

--------------------------------------------------

Tiffany's POV

"Woah...Taeyeon knows how to do karate? Does she have abs? I mean, karate is very tiring and she does it since she was young so maybe she does have abs.." Those were thoughts that I've been thinking after class ended.

Don't think that I'm a for thinking about these things. I just find people very cool if they know how to do karate and other things too.

"Hey Ppany, hi Sica." Taeyeon greeted us when she already met us in the parking lot. Our parents settled another dinner meeting in their house so Tae said that they will give us a ride.

"Hey Tae!" I said cheerfully but at the same time, lou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter