Chapter 12

Loving her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

I woke up earlier as usual. I tried stretched my arms but I felt that that something was stopping me to do so. As I looked at my right, I saw Tiffany's head in my right arm. I smiled at the view.

I carefully take my arm away from her head and replaced it with a pillow. I got out of bed and I saw the recorder that Yuri gave me last night.

"That Kwon surely is useful." I mumbled. "Good thing she won our little fight last night." Well, let me give you a recap of what really happened last night.

Flashback

When Tiffany and I separated our ways, I went towards Yuri to....catch up with some things.

"Hey, Taeng! Good thing you came." She said while she was going towards my side and put something at my belt.

"Woah, woah. Hey to you too and what the heck is this?" I asked while holding the recorder that is already attached in my belt.

"Well, you do know that I always read books online, right?" I nodded.

"And the scenario is always like this..." And then she starts talking...nonstop.. "After the party will end, almost all characters will get drunk. And because of that, the next day they would not remember what the did or say because they got drunk in the previous day. So I'm implying that if today, we will get drunk at least we already recorded everything we said this night and because of that, we would know what we said this day. But nonetheless, we won't know what we did but only, what we said." She finished with a wide grin plastered on her face.

It took me time to digest those information but eventually my brain said that it was a stupid idea.

"What the-- Don't worry, Yul. I won't get drunk. You do know that I don't easily get drunk and today I'm not in the mood to drink." I said while taking off the recorder.

"No to the no to the no to the no. You need this. Who knows that you won't get drunk?" She immediately stopped me from taking the recorder off my belt.

"Yul, I know myself. I know every single information about myself. And most of all, I know every single move that I do. So practically, I know that I won't get drunk today." I said with a 'just-believe-me' face.

"No." She denied. "You'll need this."

"No. I won't need this." I replied while I was still trying to take off the recorder.

"Yes, you would need this." She said then she tried to stop my hands from doing so.

"No, I won't."

"Yes, you do."

"No, I won't."

"Yes, you do."

The 'No, I won't' and 'Yes, you do' conversation lasted for a couple of minutes. But then...

"Whatever, do whatever you want." I said while sighing because of my defeat.

"Yey!" She said cheerfully.

"You'll pay for making me do this you KkabYul." I thought to myself.

End of flashback

.....and that's what happened. Well, let's g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter