Chapter 13

Loving her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's POV (it's time for YulSic)

"Uggghhhhh...." It was already morning and the sun's ray was already hitting my face.

At first, I groaned because of the pain that I felt in my forehead but when I also heard another groan and realize that someone was putting his or her weight in my arms.

"Ugghhhhh...." The person also groaned. Wait, she is a girl. And this room is mine's and Jessica's so does that mean....

"Woah, woah, woah!!" I yelled but not that loud because of the pain in my head. "Jung Sooyeon?" I asked while whispering and sitting upright in the bedpost, while trying to ease the pain in my head. 

"What are yo---Kwon Yuri! Wait, ow, ow my head...." Jessica said and she also copied my position.

"Gyuri! Jiyoung! Please bring us some pain killers and warm water and DAMN...that hurts so much." I  yelled but it wasn't that loud because of the pain that I'm feeling right now.

"Explain later." Me and Jessica said simultaneously. Then after that we lay down again then thankfully, the maids already while carrying 2 trays with painkillers and and a glass of water on it.

*time skip*

"Explain." Jessica said when she finished drinking her hot cocoa.

"Explain what?"I asked while I was still finishing my breakfast. Well actually, lunch. Since it's already 12:30 in the afternoon. Yeah, we took lots of time just to get cleaned up, right?

"Don't tell me you don't know what happened yesterday." She said.

"Well.... Truth be told, all I remembered was I drank and drank until I passed out." I replied while I took the last scoop of my meal.

"You didn't remember anything about last night?" She asked me. "Are you sure?"

"If I remembered everything I would've just said what happened last night." I said while rolling my eyes with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

After that, I took all of the used dishes in the table and I went towards the sink to put it.

"So... this is the last question. Did we--" before Jessica could finish her sentence, my phone rang.

"Wait, I'll take this first." I said then answered the call and went to the garden.

"Hello? Taeng?" I said through the phone.

"Hey Yul, I was wondering if you can accompany me in shopping with Tiffany?" She asked.

"With Tiffany? No thanks dude." I answered back and recalled the memories where in I saw Tiffany in the mall with a man following her, which I assume to be her butler, carrying more the 50 bags. Trust me, I'm not exaggerating.

"If you're worrying that she'll buy many thing later, don't worry. She won't. Not even a single bag." She replied.

"What?" I asked, still confused on what she said.

"Just come with me. But if Jessica will come too, sorry, but I won't help you carry the bags that she bought."

"Okay...? I'll go then. I'll just tell butler Lee to accompany Jessica while shopping." I replied.

"Kay then. I'll see you at the mall by 1 o'clock, at our usual meeting spot. Bye." She said the she hung up.

"What's wrong with her?" I thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter