Chapter 1

Loving her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

 

It was a wonderful Monday morning here in our mansion. It was 5:30 whenI woke up and I went in the bathroom to wash my face. As usual, every morning I would go out in our garden to jog. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kim Taeyeon, I'm not bragging but I'm a rich kid but unfortunately, I can't buy height, can I?

 

When I finished jogging I went in again to prepare for school. The house was peaceful and quiet since me and my sister only lives here. And don't forget about the maids. My parents left the country for business matters but we're used to it. It was a nice day but it immediately changed when someone barged in my room forgetting about the word called 'privacy'.

 

"Kim Taeyeon!!! Wake up now! We can't be late for schoooollllll....... you're already awake? But you sister said--"

 

"Don't get easily tricked by Yoona, Yul. You know she's a prankster." I said.

 

Yuri is actually my bestfriend since...............birth? I actually don't remember where we met but up until now we're still bestfriends. Yuri's actually not like me in school, she doesn't act like a nerd. But she's the one who defends me from those bullies. Oh, and Yoona, she's my sister. Younger sister. She really likes pranking people especially Yuri because hes easy to prank. Well, it's my fault for making her hang out with Hyoyeon always. 

 

It was already, past 7 and we're still in here. Yuri and I decided to go to school now and also with Yoona. Me and Yul decided to use my car and of course Yoona used hers. Well, I actually own a blue Lamborghini Aventador but for my image in school, I use a red Toyota Wigo.

 

On our way to Soshi University, our conversations were still the same. We talk about things like when do I stop pretending, how's life going and other things thats currently happens now. We reached into our destination not less than 5 minutes because our house isn't that far away.

 

"So try stay away from those bullies okay? You know I always get worried about you?" Yuri said.

 

"What are you? My mom?" I said as I laughed softly.

 

"Whatever. Anyways, let's go now. Before we get late."

 

"Yeah. And so that you can stalk your precious Jessica."

 

"Yeah--wait, what?"

 

"Whatever, let's just go out now."

 

When we went out of the car we went inside the campus and we directly went to our lockers. While I was getting the things that I needed, and then, I heard a voice talking to me. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter