Mad Pair

Diamond Life | Limited Slots for Requests | Read last chapter.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was winter again which meant Mingyu's schedule would be less hectic since it was the holidays. You haven't seen him face to face since fall. It seems like you always end up meeting again in a different season, never the same one. You signed up for this though, willingly so. Regardless of the fact that Mingyu was a member of a famous group, you still wanted to be with him. Plus you were ever so proud he was working hard to achieve his dreams. Besides, your not so frequent rendezvous made up for the time not spent together. Just the thought of seeing Mingyu made your whole day. In a little while, I'll see that sly boy, you thought.

 

Mingyu had his eyes locked on you as you made your way to his side of the street. You were wrapped up in heavy winter clothing: beanie, check, scarf, check, thick coat, check, pants, check, winter boots, check. Yet your beauty still shined through in his eyes, and how he wanted to run to you and just pick you up. But he couldn't. He felt a little sting in his heart. Before stepping foot on his side of the street, you flashed him a smile and even gave him a wink since you know how he loves it. You got to catch a glimpse of the smile you missed seeing personally before going behind him. It was your guys' routine. Even if Mingyu was also disguised heavily, Pledis warned you both about getting caught. You were a few feet behind him. You took out your phone to message him.

“I'm here,” you sent him

“I'm glad,” he replied

“Let's go?”

“Let's go.”

Mingyu couldn't personally pick you up with a car even though he finally obtained a driver's license so you two had to always walk because commute was a more dangerous way to go about. As a result, the two of you would have to somehow walk together but at a distance in heavy disguises.

 

You were ecstatic about meeting Mingyu but Mingyu was feeling the opposite. He was drowning in his own thoughts that he almost passed your home. You immediately texted him.

“Yah~ where are you going, you lost pup?”

“Sorry, blanked out,”

“You passed the entrance already. Just go around and enter through the back door, the one that leads to the kitchen. I'll go through the entrance so it won't be obvious.”

You could feel that something was bothering your dear boyfriend.

“Since he's going the long way, I still have time to make him hot choco,” you thought aloud.

Right when you finished mixing the warm drinks, you heard the back door open. Before you could even turn around, a pair of arms was wrapped around your waist.

“Finally,” you said

“I missed you so much,” Mingyu said in a hushed tone

“Why do you sound so sad?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter