Sunday Mornings

Diamond Life | Limited Slots for Requests | Read last chapter.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am using my cellular device so forgive me if the format is a bit weird. Also, this is a Jeonghan drabble. I got stuck doing Seungkwan's and Hansol's xD Once I finish theirs, I will rearrange the chapters ? :))

 

Jeonghan II Drabble

It was only 6 in the morning but you could distinctly hear the sound of a ball dribbling outside. It would usually irritate other people but you didn't mind. You even liked it because it meant he was here. Your Jeonghan was in front of your house to visit you specifically. You sat up and pushed the curtain to the side. The sunshine directly hit your face, but it didn't blur your vision of Jeonghan. The moment you saw him was like one of those scenes in a movie where a girl or boy first falls in love. Jeonghan made an impressive three pointer shot. His jumping stance looked perfect to you. Once he made the shot, he noticed your staring eyes and gave you a wink. You let out a dreamy sigh before smiling. Who ever said Jeonghan wasn't manly? Clearly, they are terribly wrong.

He began to walk towards your window. He tapped on it and gestured you put it up. You gladly obeyed.

"Good morning, sunshine," he ruffled your already messy hair

"Good morning, MVP," you replied

"You plan on getting up?" He asked, "or should I jump in bed with you?"

You let out a giggle. He always gave you an option but he always had the final say. His final decision would always somehow correspond with your likes. That's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter