You Don't Mind

Diamond Life | Limited Slots for Requests | Read last chapter.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Science was never one of your strengths ever since elementary, but always managed to get a satisfactory grade. You thought you would never have to attend a science class after high school, since your heart was set to take fine arts. However, you ended up majoring in medical laboratory science due to your parents' wishes. 
  "Me, a scientist? Who would have guessed?" you mumbled to yourself. 
  You were already in your third year, but still as awkward as ever. Most of your classmates knew each other since high school. You were the odd one out, being a transferee and all. 
  "Of course I'm stuck in the section where everyone is close," you moped, "I can only pray there's a new student but the odds are against me since it is already the second week."
  You were by your lonesome self, seated near the door. Your Urinalysis professor entered the room indicating class was about to start. The other students were still settling down, finishing up their conversations. 
  "Good morning, everyone," your professor greeted, "It's our second meeting for laboratory which means you will finally be using the microscope. I hope you all brought your urine samples-"
  The wooden door behind you creaked causing everyone to look your way. You also turned to see who could it possibly be. As far as you knew, all of your classmates were already present and in their assigned seats. Your professor looked down on his clipboard and looked up.
  "You must be Hong Jisoo," he said, "Welcome back to Korea."
  The students began to clamor.
  "It's Joshua," you heard somebody say
  "He's gotten more handsome," a girl said
  "Joshua, you're late!" a boy yelled
  "Calm down," the professor ordered, "Please take a seat in that empty chair," he pointed at the seat next to you.
  You were seated at the outcast table because there were too many students in your section, you had to be placed at the back, at the table where backpacks are supposed to be placed during laboratory activity. It was long enough for the two of you but only one microscope was placed there, near one of the ends of the table. 
  "And oh, sadly, we're short on equipment this semester. You two have to be permanent partners for the rest of the semester," he added.
  Great, I'm stuck with who seems to be a popular person, you thought. However you kept your poise as he walked towards you.
  "Good morning, I'm Hong Jisoo. You can call me Joshua though," he introduced himself and offered his hand
  "Good morning, I'm ____. Nice to meet you," you replied and shook his hand.
  It made you feel awkward but you couldn't deny you felt an unusual feeling when your hands touched. He sat next to you and focused straight on the teacher who was already starting his lesson. You were also trying to listen to your professor discuss the different appearances of bacteria to red blood cells. He was attempting to draw them on the board but it still lo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter