Spell On You

Diamond Life | Limited Slots for Requests | Read last chapter.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan III Drabble

It was another fine Friday. Another day to visit the usual go to cafe with your best friend, Hani. You were impatiently waiting for her to finish up her hair.

"Hani, it does not take an hour to do your hair," you were lying down on her bed watching her

"I have to look perfect!"

"Why?"

"Jeonghan is on duty today as barista," she answered.

Your heart did a somersault but you pulled the hairtie on your wrist to hit you back to reality. It was to remind you that Hani likes him. Even if you liked him first. You've always liked him. Hani only noticed him after he dyed his hair blonde. You sighed quietly. You don't know why you never told her you had feelings for Jeonghan. You regret it now because in her mind, she had "dibs." You didn't like the term because Jeonghan is a human being, not a thing.

"You don't even talk to Jeonghan," you spoke

"Yes I do,"

"Ordering does not count,"

"Still talking,"

"You don't have an actual conversation with him,"

"That's why I have you."

She turned to face you before twirling, showing off her outfit of the day.

"What do you mean?"

"Jeonghan talks to you,"

"So you want me to be your bridge?" You raised your eyebrows

"Correct!" She walked towards you and pinched your nose

"Cut it," you slapped her hand away and sat up.

Was she really asking you to be her "wingman?"

"What's the matter? You don't want to be? You're usually supportive," Hani crossed her arms.

You didn't want to answer her question. You like Jeonghan. It was as simple as that. The moment your eyes met contact in a library nearby, your heart raced for the first time. You were thrown back by your own emotions that you tried to ignore it. You didn't think he would end up being a barista in your best friend's favorite coffee shop.

"Yah, tell me," she poked your sides

"Hani, stop," you told her

"The only reason I can think of is that you like him too."

You remained quiet. You were horrible in handling situations like this because well, it was a first.

"Oh. My. Gosh. You do!" Hani gasped, "Since when? Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Before you even met him okay! I bumped into him in the library and I thought that would be it. I don't know why but it's like he put a spell on me right then and there. Then he ended up in the coffee shop and then you started liking him. I was just so baffled and lost and, ugh," you ranted

"You should have told me," Hani said

"I know. I'm sorry," you bowed

"Don't do that. If I knew then I would have never liked him. You know what, I don't even like him that much. I just think he's cute,"

"Hani?"

"You said he put a spell on you. That sounds like you like him way mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter