[RV] Trust a Hydrangea

¶BACON YEHET SHOP™¶CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

trust a hydrangea

review pick - up

        

 

trust a hydrangea

 

By: trotinetka

Reviewer: Yeoniebb42

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1. Title - 10/10 -

I really liked this title. I actually read somewhere that hydrangeas symbolise gratitude for empathy and since Jongdae is a psychologist and all, that’s very fitting. Well done!

 

2. Description/Foreword - 10/10 -

The way you worded the description was really great. You sure have a knack for grabbing readers’ attention and I can certainly testify because after reading the first sentence, I couldn’t wait to read more!

 

3. Character Develpment/ Showcasing - 10/10 -

One of the best ways to display a character’s traits is through his or her thoughts and you certainly made use of that. You presented all of the characters very well and for that, I praise you. I am, without a doubt, very fond of Jongdae and his choice of pyjamas but I think that the one character I have the most interest in, at the moment, is Kris. You posed many questions about him and he’s pretty much a big mystery right now so I can’t wait to unravel him. (I’m referring to unravelling his personality, of course, not his clothes but hey, I’m fine with it either way.)

 

4. Plot/Originality - 24/25 -

This plot is so unique! Jongdae wakes up to a bunch of huge gangsters playing cards at his tiny table, he gets confronted by a mafia boss in his Cartoon Network pyjamas, he worries over trivial things such as whether Minseok eats Jongdae’s cooking because he genuinely enjoys it or because he eats everything WHILST he’s being threatened in a mafia boss’s office and then when he accepts a deal involving a mentally insane girl, it turns out that she’s accepted a deal involving him too! You’re throwing all these great ideas at me and honestly, do not stop. I will be staying subscribed for more of this fun~ Although it’s actually meant to be angst not a load of crack. Lol.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter