Shave

JongYeon One Shots

It’s already 9 o’clock in the evening, Jonghyun just coming back home from his work. He has been in his studio since 2 days ago. As Seungyeon is not in Seoul right now, he thinks it is better for him to stay back in his office to finish up his composing song and practice for CNBlue next album.   

Usually when there is a sound of open door, their kids will excitedly running toward him and bark when they notice he was back. But tonight, it is unusual as no one greet him at the front door. He also notices that the light is on when he enter his apartment.

“Aah ahjumma must be forgot to turn off the light after she came to clean the house and feed the dogs.” He thought.

“Adeura!! Come here appa is back.” Shouted Jonghyun calling for their puppies, but then only Pposong run happily toward him.

Shiro just ignore him as she stay in her place crossing her legs like a princess, while Nanan and Tan busy playing with their toys.

Since the first time they met, after being scolded by Seungyeon for being rude to Jonghyun’s puppies, Nanan become more gentle and nice with Shiro and Tan. Moreover, they become more like sibling now as Jonghyun and Seungyeon always bring their dogs to play with each other. Even Tan and Shiro become close with Seungyeon more nowadays as their appa always busy. Usually when one of them out of the town, they will leave their puppies with each other.

“Yah! You guys don’t miss appa anymore?” upset with the other three as they just ignore him.

“Only Pposong love appa right?” Jonghyun caress her fur and kiss her.

“Do you miss omma? I miss omma soo much. I wish she is here with us.” Jonghyun sigh while carry Pposong with him to sit on the couch.

While watching television, suddenly he smells something nice coming from the kitchen.

“Is there anybody in the house?” He thought rising from his seat to the kitchen.

Jonghyun is really happy when he sees Seungyeon is the one in the kitchen. He quietly went to his girlfriend who is busy cooking something while reading the recipe. He then slowly hugs her from the behind. Seungyeon didn’t notice Jonghyun already home as she was too concentrate cooking for their dinner.  

“Omo!” startled Seungyeon when she feels there is someone behind her.

Jonghyun chuckle when he sees her reaction and start to hug her tightly. Realized that it was Jonghyun, Seungyeon just let him hug her.

“Oppa what are you doing? I am cooking right now.” Seungyeon protest but Jonghyun just ignore her complain and start kissing her shoulder and neck.

Ticklish, Seungyeon turn off the stove and turn around to face Jonghyun. Just as she face him, Jonghyun quickly capture her lips and kiss her passionately.  At first she try to stop him but then he keep kissing her. She finally give up and start kissing him back as she also miss him so much.

After some intimate moment, both of them stop kissing each other as they need to catch their breath.

“Oh I miss you soo much” jonghyun said putting his forehead above her.

“I miss you so much too oppa.” Seunyeon replies.

“When are you coming back? Why are you not telling me that you already here?” Questioned Jonghyun still hug her.

“I just arrived this evening oppa. The filming went smoothly, so we manage to finish it one day early.”

“Besides, I already text you when I arrived at the airport but you didn’t reply me so I assume you were busy. I don’t want to disturb you with your work.” She replied.

“But then you still need to call me so that I can fetch you at the airport.”

“I already call you oppa but your phone was off. So I just took a taxi to come here. I also call Jungshin oppa after that and he said you still in the studio.”

“You didn’t come home since yesterday right oppa? And Jungshin oppa said you haven’t eaten anything since morning and you only had your coffee. That is bad for your health oppa.” Nag Seungyeon.

 “Hehe sorry dear, my battery died and I forgot to charge my phone. I’m too busy to eat, besides, I don’t have appetite when you not around.” Said Jonghyun Sheeply.

“Yeah right, you and your smooth talker"

"And what with this messy hair and stubble? You need to shave oppa.” Seungyeon touching his face.

“Why? Don’t I look y this way?” Jonghyun said while playfully touch his chin on Seungyeon’s cheek.

“No oppa, it ticklish when you kiss me just now” Seungyeon move her face away tried to avoid his chin.

“I was waiting for you. You need to shave it for me.”

“You are grown up man oppa, you can shave it yourself.”

“eeung eeung but I want you to do it.” Jonghyun using his aegyo.

“Ok ok oppa, but before that let we eat our dinner first.” Seungyeon loosen herself from jonghyun hug to prepare for their dinner.

After they have their dinner, Jonghyun take his shower and get ready for Seungyeon to shave his beard.

“Yeobo! I’m ready, come here.” Jonghyun shouted from his bathroom.

Hearing him calling, Seungyeon wipe her hands and went to his room after she done doing the dishes.

As usual he will carry her to sit on the sink counter so that their height will match with each other.

“You need to cut your hair oppa, it getting longer and messy now.” Said Seungyeon as she ties his hair into small coconut tree like the one of the episode when they were in wgm.

“Shiro, I like my hairstyle right now.” Jonghyun said back.

With only a tower wrap around his waist, Jonghyun position himself in between her legs while she put the shaving cream around his mouth.

 “Stop moving around oppa, we don’t want to hurt you pretty face again.” Said Seungyeon focusing on his face.

 

Some time ago, Jonghyun used to hurt his hand after he took part of the game in variety show. He broke his arm and his right hand was casted for two weeks. During that time, he was unable to play guitar or eat properly. The unfortunate event somehow turn into advantage as he can order s to do things for him and he keep nagging Seungyeon to feed him or help him with his daily activity using the excuse that his hand was hurt.      

When the first time Seungyeon help him shaved, she accidently cut his lower chin with the blade. She was so sorry that she hurt him but he insist her to keep shave his face. She becomes more careful and skillful after that.  Since then, it turn to habit for Jonghyun to make Seungyeon shave his facial hair every time he need it.

 

“You look more handsome right now oppa.”

“Hmm I like this smell.” Seungyeon smelling his cheek after she has done clean his face. She always likes the after-shave smell every time Jonghyun shaved his beard.

“Thank you dear.” Jonghyun kiss her lips.

After clean up everything, Jonghyun put her hand around his neck and her legs around his waist. Later, he carries her to the shower.

“aarh oppa put me down.”

“Let us get shower together. I don’t mind to shower again.” Jonghyun ignore her scream and keep carry her inside bath tub.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG i just notice there is a scene in cnblue new mv where the girl also shave yonghwa's face..

this is purely coincident cos i already wrote this story since month ago..