Couple fight

JongYeon One Shots

Two weeks of not seeing each other make Jonghyun crazy. Today, after settle everything Jonghyun makes a plan to give Seungyeon a surprise visit. After buy some groceries at nearby market, Jonghyun went to Seungyeon apartment.

“Ding Dong!!!”

“Who’s that?” Seungyeon asked look at to the door monitor.

“Delivery for Miss Gong Seungyeon.” The person at the front door answered.

“Delivery?” Seungyeon thought as she doesn’t remember order anything today.

“Ok then wait a minute.” As she unlock the door.

“Oppa!!!!!”  Seungyeon happily scream as she saw Jonghyun. She later jumps into Jonghyun body.

“Woah woah, did you miss me soo much?” As he tried to balance his body while still carries her and the groceries in his hands.

“Of course I miss you. I thought you are in Japan right now?” she said still hanging tightly on him

“Oh our schedule is postpone, I’ll fly to japan tomorrow morning.” Jonghyun said walk to her kitchen counter to put down the groceries.

 

After so much hugging and kissing to release their miss for each other, Jonghyun put Seungyeon down.

“Have you eaten yet?” Jonghyun asked her

“I just had my cereal this morning.” Seungyeon answered.

“Ok then I’ll be your servant today. You just sit and relax, I’ll cook you my specialties for our lunch.” Jonghyun said as he fold his arm shirt and prepare the ingredient.

Seungyeon just sit on the kitchen stool while watching Jonghyun who focusing on his cooking. She always love it when Jonghyun wear his white shirt cos she can see his built body and wide shoulder. He looks more handsome right now as he concentrates on his skill.

“Hmmm you smell so nice oppa.” Seungyeon said as she went to hug him from behind and lean her head on his back.

Jonghyun just smile letting her hug him. It’s been his long time fantasy to make his girl hug him while he is cooking. After he’s done with his special kimchi tuna fried-rice, they have their lunch together. Jonghyun as usual gulping down his food once they eat, meanwhile Seungyeon just watch him and barely touch her food.

“Are you not eating? Is my cooking bad? You want me to make you another dish? Or you want to order some take out?” Jonghyun keep asking as he saw her just play with her food.

“No oppa, I’m alright. It just that I don’t have appetite right now.”

“Why? Are you sick?” Jonghyun asked worried.

“No oppa, I’m ok. I’m full just watching you eat.” Seungyeon joked to relief his worry.

 

The truth is, Seungyeon is having monthly visiting right now. Typically, girls tend to eat a lot when they had their period. But compare to others, Seungyeon usually lost her appetite due to stomach cramp and mild migraine.

 

Once they done eating, both of them just cuddle with each other on the couch in the living room while watching tv. Seungyeon somehow become more clingy toward Jonghyun today. She keeps sniffing and kissing Jonghyun’s neck. Naturally by doing this action it is cue for him that she is ready for the next step. Not wasting any time, Jonghyun lay her down on the couch and start kisses her passionately. Later, his hand automatically went inside her shirt and start caress her bare skin. Realized this will lead to more intimate action, Seungyeon stop Jonghyun hand from going any further.

“Not today oppa.” Seungyeon try to stop him in between their kiss.

“Haa? Why not?” Jonghyun asked stop kissing her.

“Sorry oppa, I think you have to wait. I have my period today.” Seungyeon said caress his both cheeks.

“What!? After you , now you want me to stop?” Jonghyun said upset with her. He later stands up and cross his arms irritated.

“Why are you so mad right now? This is not our first time.” Seungyeon said also mad with him

“Of course I am mad right now; we not see each other for weeks. Now I’m finally see you, you expect me to hold myself.” He said breathing tried to calm down.

“Oppa you’ve change. You not love me anymore.” Seungyeon said as her voice shake.

“What? Why are you saying that?” Jonghyun realized his mistake

“You don’t love me anymore, you only like my body. You never care about me.” She said as her eyes already teary.

“Seungyeon-ah….” He tried to persuade her.

“I hate you oppa!!” she shouted and run to her room then lock the door.

“Seungyeon-ah, seungyeon-ah, yeobo!” He called her as he knocks the door.

“Go away oppa! I don’t want to see you again!!” She yell already crying.

“Baby listen, I’m sorry. I’m really really sorry. Forgive me, please open the door.” Jonghyun keep persuading her.

After almost half an hour knocking and pleading tries to coax her to open the door, Jonghyun finally give up and sit back on the couch. He felt so guilty to make her cry. This is the first time Seungyeon really mad at him. He waits all evening for her to open the door but she still ignores him.

Seungyeon cried a lot. Her unstable hormones really affect her emotion and right now she really angry and disappointed with Jonghyun. After crying for hours, Seungyeon finally tired and she later fall asleep in her cry.

It is almost 8 o’clock in the evening, Seungyeon still not coming out from her room. Jonghyun also fall asleep on the couch while waiting for her. When he wakes up, he notices no light from her room. He knows Seungyeon still sleeping. He gets up and goes to the kitchen to make her dinner. Seungyeon haven’t eaten anything since lunch. He cooks her favourite food hoping she will eat some later. After that, he went to nearby pharmacy to buy some medicine for her.

As tomorrow he needs to catch the early flight, he decides to go back to his home. He knew Seungyeon won’t talk to him tonight, so he will let her to have her time alone. He leaves the medicine on the table together with a note.

When it is almost midnight, Seungyeon finally awake from her sleeping. She notices her room is dark and her eyes really swelling from crying before. She finally gets out from her room and looking for Jonghyun but there is no sign of him. She later notices a package and a note on the table. Reaching for the note, she starts to read it.

 

“Seungyeon honey,

I’m sorry I have to go now as I have morning flight to catch tomorrow. I already cook a dinner for you. Please eat before you go to sleep and i also buy you a medicine in case you have pain or migraine. I know you really mad at me right now but I so so sorry. Please forgive your selfish and foolish boyfriend. I knew I’m not a perfect boyfriend but please never doubt my love for you. I love you so much that I’ll die if I’m not with you. I’ll see you again later. Please call or text me if you already forgave me.                                                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                                                                                                        Your love, Jonghyun”

 

Seungyeon cry again after she read the note. She knew she become unreasonable today.  She wants to call him so badly but something holds her from doing that.

 

……………………………………………….

 

The next morning, Jonghyun barely reach at the airport on time. He didn’t sleep at all last night after coming back to his apartment. His eyes become puffy and the dark circles start to appear underneath his eyes. He also becomes moody the all day.

During an interview with japanese media, Jonghyun just keeps quiet and let s answer all the questions from the reporter. He also didn’t participate much during activities and barely smile to the camera. He keeps checking his phone but no call or text from her. The next day, during the concert Jonghyun try hard to give 100% on stage. As a musician, he won’t let his fans disappointed with his performance.

Yonghwa notices Jonghyun not usual self for this past days. After the concert end, he decides to bring s for a drink. Jonghyun decline it at first but Yonghwa force him to come along.

 

“Jonghyun-ah are you ok? I can see you kind of loss focus these pass days.” Yonghwa start the conversation

“hmm it’s nothing hyung it just that..” Jonghyun hesitate to tell him about his problem.

“This is about Seungyeon-ssi right? Do you two have a fight?” Yonghwa ask again.

“Yeah hyung, this is first time she really mad at me.” Jonghyun said drank his beer.

“Both of us are quite busy and we rarely see each other nowadays. Two days ago when I finally got to meet her, and you know that whenever we met I need my “recharge” but then she couldn’t that day. I become mad and she then was really upset with me, she said she doesn’t want to see me again after that. She didn’t even reply my message or call me back. What should I do hyung? I really love her.” Jonghyun finally tell s about his problem.

“Kekeke so this is all about , you are so pabo Jonghyun-ah.” Yonghwa and s laugh at him.

“Yah I’m serious here. This is not just about , that is the way I show her how much I love her.” Jonghyun irritated with them laughing at him

“Ok ok. But then tell me when was the last time you have proper date with her? And when was the last time you two have romantic dinner? Or do you ever bought her flower again lately?” Yonghwa asked as he stops laughing.

“Hyung you know we can’t go out to the public. Besides we do have romantic dinner when we celebrated my birthday at my place last month.” Jonghyun replied.

“And then after the dinner end, you jump straight to her right?” Yonghwa asked again

Jonghyun kind of taken aback with Yonghwa statement.

“Jonghyun-ah women are different, they are sensitive creatures. We need to take care of them delicately. Physical act is not the only way how they express their love. You need to show her how much you love her by care about her personal matter; even small gesture and compliments will make her fall in love with you again.” Said Yonghwa.        

“Of course I did all that hyung, I always compliment her. It just that love making is the best way to express it all. You are like that too with Seohyun right hyung?” Jonghyun asked him back.

Now it is Yonghwa turn to be stunned by his question.

“Aaah..yeah..” Yonghwa faltered.

“Talking about this girl, she really needs to be punished. How dare her show off her beauty and iness to the public. Any photoshoot will be ban after this.” Yonghwa said as a reminder to talk about this matter to Seohyun later.   

“Yeah me too hyung, my girl is the same. I think we should put them in the cage. And those pictures must be ceased to the public. Only we can see them like that.” Jonghyun said agree with Yonghwa

“tsk tsk tsk, both of you are so hopeless. I feel bad for hyungsoonims.” Jungshin said displeased with his two hyungs.   

“You will be like this too Jungshin-ah if you have the most pretty girl like my wife.” Yonghwa said to Jungshin

“Yah hyung my wife is the prettiest.” Jonghyun said disagree with Yonghwa statement.

“Yah what are you talking about, of course uri Seohyun is the prettiest.” Yonghwa retorted back.

“No hyung, my Seungyeon……” jonghyun try to counter back but was cut by Minhyuk.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop it you two!  They are not even your wives.” Minhyuk shouted annoyed with their argument.

All of them become quite.

 

“Minhyuk-ah do you have a problem too? Anything happen between you and Krystal? Yonghwa asked him as he also notices Minhyuk become emotional lately.

Minhyuk sigh. “I don’t know hyung, one time she said she missed me but then later she ignores me for weeks. No text, no call. I don’t know how can I handle her mood-swing.” Minhyuk said gloomy.

“It’s ok Minhyuk-ah, Seohyun said krystal still in healing stage with all that happened to her sister and her group member. You need to be tolerated and always support her no matter what.” Yonghwa said patting his shoulder.

“Yeah I think I need to be patient with her.” Minhyuk said

“So maknae, what about you? Any girl catches your eyes lately? Did you meet any of Seungyeon friends? I asked her to introduced one of them to you.” Jonghyun asked divert the conversation to their maknae.

 “I did hyung, but I don’t think I can date any of them. They are all so pretty; I don’t think I’m in their league. Besides, I’m happy with my life now. No commitment, no headache, only me and Simba.” Jungshin replied.

The boys spend all night chatting and sharing their problem. They don’t have any schedule tomorrow and their flight back to Korea will be on late afternoon tomorrow.

 

………………………………

 

As they landed at Gimpo airport, Jonghyun immediately call Seungyeon’s manager and ask him a favour. He already plans a special dinner for both of them tonight. Her manager agreed to help him.

 

 “Seungyeon-ah get ready we have dinner plan tonight.” Her manager informed her.

“Oh I thought we don’t have any schedule after this?” Seungyeon questioned him.

“Ah It just a casual meeting with agency regarding your next activity.” He said lied to her

“Oh ok then.” Seungyeon answered get ready for the dinner.   

 

 Later that night after they arrived at the restaurant, her manager told her to get the elevator to the roof top. Seungyeon just comply without questioning any further. Once she arrives at the roof top, she can hear a soft music played there. As she walks in, she can see candle-light dinner table with a guy stand beside it. As she walks closer, she finally realized that was Jonghyun who stand there smile at her.

“Jonghyun Oppa? What are you doing here?” Seungyeon asked surprised with his present.

Jonghyun stand in front of her and then gave her the flower bouquet he was holding.

“Seungyeon-ah, before you said anything, it was me who asked your manager to bring you here.” He said getting closer to her.

“Oppa..”

Jonghyun cut her and hug her tightly. Seungyeon was shocked at first but later, Jonghyun can feel her hugging him back.

“Yeobo I’m so sorry, I was a jerk last time. Please forgive me. Did you get my note? I was so worried when you didn’t pick up your phone and you didn’t reply my message.” Jonghyun said still hug her.

“I’m sorry too oppa. I did get your note and I’m not supposed to act like that to you that day.” Seugyeon said back.

“it’s ok. It was my fault. Forgive me?” Jonghyun caress her head on his chest.

“I already forgave you oppa. But please promise me one thing.”  She said as she lifts her head

“Promise what?” Jonghyun asked looking at her

“Promise me you never make me cry again. And promise me never leave me again without saying goodbye no matter how mad you are. I was so sad that night when you left me without give me a goodbye kiss.” Seungyeon said pouting.

“I promise you to never do that again and I love you so much.” He said and kisses her passionately.

They had wonderful dinner that night after finally make up with each other.

"So yeobo tonight..are you..can we.."

"Yes oppa we can.."

"Yess" Jonghyun smile happily. Finally he can get his recharge back.

Boys no matter how much they love you, there's always one thing they want.