Dispatch

JongYeon One Shots

 

The news and picture of Jonghyun coming out from bridal shop finally revealed by Dispatch Outlet news today. The article becomes the most searched online and even Jonghyun and Seungyeon’s names rank first in internet portals search all over Korea and oversea. Fans and public show so much interest to this couple ever since the rumors about their marriage came out last month. The rumor become more real as Seungyeon was spotted wearing a ring on her ring finger of her left hand when she attended movie premier three weeks ago. She also was seen with the same ring in other several events since then. Seungyeon rarely wear any accessories when she attend any occasion, so the ring become more obvious to fans. The medias speculated that the ring is their engagement ring and they even estimated about the price of that customized ring, which might value more than half million dollar. 

Since then, the paparazzi keep following them around and try to gather the information about their wedding from the people that close to them.  The journalist even contacts both companies to get the confirmation, but both sides denied it at first. 

 ..............................

However this is not the first time the articles about them become spotlight since their relationship were exposed to public three years ago. The breaking news was released in order to cover big scandal that happened inside government at that time as a way to deviate people's attention. The couple even almost caught to be in a relationship when they update their Instagram almost the same time and netizen were able to find out the secret code in the pictures which related to each other.

Few days before media release the news, the Dispatch outlet contacted both companies to inform them about this matter. It is not to get the agencies or couple’s permission, but in order for them to prepare the reaction from the public. At first, both Jonghyun and Seungyeon were reluctant to reveal their relationship to public as Seungyeon still in early stage to build up her career in acting and Jonghyun will be enlisting into military soon. However, they don’t have a choice but to accept everything that will happen later. Both companies deny it at first when the news out as they claimed both of them are just friend but media outlets persistently revealed more proofs about their relationship.

The news was reveal six months before Jonhyun’s enlistment, and it received mix reactions from both fans and public. Most people or specifically the We Got Married’s followers were enlighten about the news but some of them especially the band’s fans cannot accept this as they claimed Seungyeon was using Jonghyun’s fame to promote her drama and the public even claimed that this was a media play by FNC as CNBlue going to release their final album before four of them enlist at the same time. They also said this was a strategy to increase the album’s sales and chart. Both Jonghyun and Seungyeon’s Instagram were bombard with comments. Some anti-fans insult them but most of the fans support them by leaving encourage comments in their posts.

The newsflash come out as there are pictures of the couple was seeing in the airport as both of them just arrived from oversea. Even though they came out separately, people still able to find out their where about and the couple even spotted with same couple items and outfits. Netizen also gather up all the pictures and proof that both of them are indeed currently in the relationship.

At the beginning, Seungyeon was so depressed about this as she received a lot of calls and texts especially from reporters that asking her about their relationship. Even her manager’s phone doesn’t stop ringing after the news revealed.  Jonghyun always sooth her and calm her down every time bad comments appeared. Jonghyun even banned her from using her Instagram and never read anything from internet. Since then, Seungyeon never update her instagram for quite some time. Her close friends and family also cheered her up after that incident. Eventually everything back to normal after some time and people started to focus on the other hot news that currently happened in Korea.

 

Nonetheless, this is not the first news of We Got Married’s couples dating each other for real after the show end. Yongseo couple’s dating news was revealed on the first day of January, one year before Jongyeon couple was publicized. The news became breaking news for several days and it became top news for over a month in Korea. A maknae of top girls group and leader of popular boy band was caught dating and on top of that, both of them are the former married couple in well-known variety show. Both of them also received so much hate comments from both fans at the beginning. Hardcore Girls’ Generation and CN Blue fans just cannot simply accept this news and start to make speculation about each other’s bias.

Certainly, as Yonghwa already faced this state of affairs, he advised Jonghyun on how to handle this situation and how to confront with the fans.

“Just give them honest explanations and eventually they will accept it. It will be hard at first but if they really our fans, they will realized that we have our own private life and they will slowly accept our love life.” Yonghwa comforted Jonghyun one day.

Even so, there are also certain entertainers that amused with Yongseo and Jongyeon couples’ situation.  On the Radio Star show, one of the MC jokes that the easiest way to find you soulmate is to join We Got Married. Conversely, many of idols’ fans were afraid if their bias was going to join WGM cos they afraid they gonna really fall in love with each other later.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

The next day Jonghyun pick up Seungyeon from her apartment and they went to have lunch at their favorite’s restaurant and later they gonna spend the time together.

“So do you see the article yet?” Jonghyun asked when they are on the way to Jonghyun’s rest house that located at the Seoul suburbs area.

“The article about our pictures at the bridal shop and the buzz about our wedding? Yeah I see that already.” Seungyeon said while browsing the article news in her Iphone.

“Do you think we should officially announce it?” Jonghyun asked while still keep his eyes on the road.

“What do you think oppa? Should it be ok if we announce it now?” Seungyeon still worried about their fans reception even though both of them already date for several years.

“I think this is the perfect time, sooner or later they will find out too.” Jonghyun replied.

“What are suggesting oppa?” Seungyeon asked again.

“My manager said we should do a press conference to announce our wedding date. He suggest for us to invite the reporters over. And we both should attend it. It would be hustle, but it will be fine.” Jonghyun explained.

“Ok oppa, I think that is the best for us. I will contact my ceo later.” Seungyeon said.

“Enough with that, we will figure out later. But now I want to have you by myself for the whole day today.” Jonghyun cheekily smile at her.

“Ok oppa, I’ll serve you all day today.” Seungyeon laughed at his antics.

“That’s my Queen, i can’t wait to have you right now.” Jonghyun said enthusiasm.

Seungyeon just laughing shake her head. When Jonghyun already start with his naughty thought, she knows she won’t be able to refuse it.

 

 

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Knock knock!! Do i still have any readers here??

 

Hi everyone!!! did you guys miss me?? keke. sorry for not update this story for monthssss.hehe..

i was soo busy at the end of last year. we have big event that involve state community last year. after the program ended, i need to start the research based on the result found during the event. now i'm already at the first phase of my reseach but i already sick of reading so many journals. to release my tension, i continue this one shot with new chapter. actually this chapter's draft already written longggg time ago but i don't have time to update it..now i have some leisure time to continue this. forgive my bad vocabs and grammars in this chapter. i was so lazy to go through it again that i might delay to post it here..

so enjoy the story. the next chapter will be post later. but don't have high hope that i will post it sooner...

from,

author.