Ridiculous Jonghyun

JongYeon One Shots

First of all I would like to say that this story plot is not belong to me. I already tried to find the author but I couldn’t find it. Btw I’m using my own word writing this. Please enjoy the story.

 

…..………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

At the corner of the set there is one guy with hat, mask and sunglass wearing brown trench coat hiding and peering at someone. If anybody sees him, he would be accused as a stalker.

Seungyeon just happily chatting with her co-star and later they exchange phone number with each other. They already finish filming for today and Seungyeon is getting ready to go back home. Today is a special day cos tonight Jonghyun will be back from tour after almost one month travel around Japan and Asia. Because of that, Seunyeon is planning to cook dinner to celebrate their 5th anniversary together.

 

After 3 months CN Blue was discharge from military service, they decide to do the tour to thanks the fans that still loyal waiting for them even after two years inactive. All four of them decided to enlist together in order to keep the group activity continue.

 

After get into the car, Seungyeon tell her manager to stopover at supermarket to buy some groceries.  The guy who is stalking her at the set also follows her to the market. Seungyeon went alone inside as her manager need to park the car first. This time, that guy not wearing trench coat and sunglass anymore, just hat and mask to avoid suspicious. He keeps following her around the market. 

After she had all the things from her list, she went to the counter to pay. Fortunately, not so many people at the mall today, so she manages to finish her grocery shopping smoothly. As she was waiting for her manager to pick her up at the front door, a few teenage boys notice her. They get close to her and thrilled to find out about her. One of the boys is actually her big fan, he eagerly asked for her autograph and photo. At first she only gave them her autograph and refused the photograph but then later she agreed to take a picture with all of them as a group.

The stalker keeps his eyes on that boy who is overly excited to meet her personally. The crowds start to gather around her when they know about her present. Luckily, her manager arrives on time. Before she gets into the car, she thanks and bows to all her fans. Once in the car, she opens the car window and smiling while waves to them.

     

………………………………………………………………………………………..............

 

As soon as she arrives at her apartment, she starts cooking right away. She almost has done with the stew when suddenly her door bell is ringing. Without looking at the monitor, seungyeon just open the door. She was surprise to find out that Jonghyun at the front door. Usually he can just open the door himself as he already know the passcode and he by now already consider her apartment to be his house too.

“Oh oppa, you're here already. I thought you gonna be here by seven?” Seungyeon asked him but he just ignores her.

Without greet her back, Jonghyun went straight to the couch and sit there with pissed face and cross his arm without looking her.

“Wait a minute oppa, I’ll be right back.” Knowing something is wrong; Seungyeon just let him be and went back to the kitchen to finish her cook.

 It’s already 10 minutes passed, Seungyeon still not coming back and Jonghyun become more piss off when she just leave him alone there.  After a moment, Seungyeon come back to him and spontaneously sit on his lap and circle her hands around his neck. Instinctively, Jonghyun just wrap her around the waist.

“Ok now tell me what make my baby boy is mad right now.” Seungyeon try to entice him

Jonghyun just pout and still not talking to her.

“I know what to do to make my baby happy again.” Seungyeon said as she kisses him all around the face. Jonghyun close his eyes and start to smile when she start kisses him at the forhead and later she kisses him on both eyes. After that she kisses him at both cheeks and nose before peck him on the lips.

“Don’t stop, keep kissing me like that.” Jonghyun said, he always like it when Seungyeon kissing him like that. Somehow it always succeeds to cheer him again whenever he was tired or sulking.

Seungyeon chuckle and start kiss him all over his face again.

“Now are you ready to tell what’s wrong?” Seungyeon said once she done with her last kiss.

“First of all, I’m gonna buy you a new phone tomorrow and you gonna change your phone number too.” Jonghyun start talking.

“Eh? Why I have to change my number and why I need to get a new phone? My phone is perfectly fine; you just bought it for me two months ago.”

“Because from now on you will only contact me, your manager, your family and close friend who are female only, no guys allowed.” Jonghyun said determined.

“Keke that silly oppa, of course I will contact you, my family and friends, but I will also need to contact other people I know and work with. So no to your request, I’m keeping my number and my phone.” Seungyeon say back.    

“Fine, but starting from today, you are not allow to go out alone especially in public place. I will be with you wherever you go and if I’m not available, ask your manager or my manager to go with you. Or better I will get you a bodyguard and personal assistant if you want to get or buy something from the store.” Jonghyun tell her another request.

“Oppa, I’m a grown up woman, I can do anything by myself. I don’t need bodyguard or personal assistant to do it for me. Besides, my manager is always with me wherever I go.” Seungyeon responded.

“But you were alone at the mall today and i don’t like you being nice to those boys. If I find that boy again, I will punch him. I don’t like the way he look at you and get near you.”

“Those are my fans of course I need to be nice with them no matter who they are, boys and girls, just like you with your fangirls too. But, how do you know I went to the mall today?” Seungyeon ask suspicious.

“Hmm...Hmm...i..i..Your manager told me!” Jonghyun lied. Seungyeon give him an eyes side not believes with what he said.

“Ok then tell me what else you didn’t satisfied with me.”

“I want you to stop working.” Jonghyun said demanded

“What!?” Seungyeon shock with his demand

“I want you stop acting. I will support you from now on. I’ll buy anything you want and you just tell where ever you wanna go, I will bring you there. Anything you need, you just ask me.” Jonghyun said again.

“That’s ridiculous oppa. I won’t stop acting any time soon. This is not about money or fame; you know my passion toward acting right? I like doing what I do now and I won’t stop doing it until I achieve my dream to be the best actress in Korea and people acknowledge my acting. Same like you oppa, I won’t stop your desire toward music. That’s the best gift you ever had.” Seungyeon caress his face.

“But..but ..” Jonghyun still not satisfied with her.

“No more but oppa, now stop with all these nonsense talk. Let’s go eat; I already cook your favourite food. I know you must be hungry with all the stalking today.” Seungyeon tried to get up but Jonghyun pull her back to his lap and start kissing her passionately.

“I think I’ll skip dinner today and go straight to the dessert.” With that, Jonghyun carry her in bridal style to her room.         

 

 ………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

After many rounds of love making, Jonghyun still energetic as ever. He won’t stop kissing her and now he is on top of Seungyeon and he keeps kissing all over her face just like she did to him today.

 “Oppa stop it, it tickles.” Seungyeon try to stop him but Jonghyun ignore her and keep doing it. After almost a month of not sees her, Jonghyun just release all his longing toward her tonight.

“Thank you soo much honey.” Jonghyun said stop kissing her

“Thank you for what oppa?”

“Thank you for everything. Thank you for always be beside me, thank you for take care of me and my family, thank you for endure with my childish act, thank you for waiting for me even after two years during my service and thank you for still loving me after all these year. I love you so much, happy anniversary, yeobo.” Jonghyun kiss her again.

“Thank you for be with me too oppa. I love you too. Happy anniversary.” Seunyeon kiss him back.

“Aah..” Jonghyun remember something. Without letting her go, Jonghyun stretch his body and grab his jacket from the floor. He then takes something from the pocket. He takes out the ring from box and looking for her right hand below.

“I don’t know if you gonna be happy with me but I promise you I will always be the one for you and I will always make you happy. Yoo Seungyeon will you marry me and be my wife?” Still on top her, Jonghyun pop the question and put the ring on her finger.

Seungyeon is menboong and she couldn’t say anything as she was too shock with his sudden question and action.

“Yeobo, yeobo, Seungyeon-ah.”  Jonghyun call her to get her attention back. “Shouldn’t you suppose to say anything?” Jonghyun is waiting for her reply.

“Oppa..” Seungyeon finally gather her mind back and look at him.

 “Oppa did you just propose to me just now?” Seungyeon asked to make sure she didn’t mistakenly hear that.    

“Yes I’m proposing you right now. So will you marry me?” Jonghyun asking her again.

“Oppa we already married once.”

“That was for the show. I want to marry you for real. I want you to be my lawful wife and I want us to be together forever, to grow old together with kids and the whole family. I just can’t imagine my life without you by my side.” Jonghyun said remove the hair strain from her face.

Seungyeon was moved by his words. She finally smiles and nods her head.

“Really? Really? You gonna marry me?” Jonghyun asked for confirmation.

“Yes oppa, I will marry you and be your wife.” Seungyeon reply back

“Woohoo I’m the happiest man on earth.” Jonghyun shout happily.

“Oppa, not too loud. It is almost midnight, my neigbour can hear you.” Seungyeon close his mouth.

“I don’t care; I’m just soo happy right now. Thank you, thank you so much for accept me baby.” Jonghyun kiss her lips.

“But then this is not the proposal I always imagine. I’m expecting it to be more grand and romantic with flowers, candles, wine and music or at least with our clothes on. Even your proposal last time is way better than this. At least I get the ice cream and the nice Busan view.” Seungyeon complaint.

“What do you mean this is not romantic; this is the most romantic proposal ever. You and I together on this bed like this and I can get my kiss right away.” Jonghyun defend himself.

“Then what should we do with this ring?” Seungyeon show him their couple ring from other hand.

“I’ll keep this in the save place. From now on, you are wearing this ring and you are not allowed to take it off. Once you wearing it, you are mine forever, you cannot run away anymore and no other guy can get near you.” Jonghyun said with his possessiveness and remove the couple ring form her finger to keep it in the box.     

“What am I gonna tell my friends about this proposal? I’m sure they gonna force me to tell it all” Seungyeon said bothered.

“Tell them you have the most amazing proposal ever. Let’s worry about it later; we should practice for our honeymoon now.” Jonghyun start kissing her neck.

Seungyeon know she won’t be able to walk properly tomorrow. Somehow she is happy right now cos he finally propose and they gonna get married soon.

 

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Sorry for not update soon. I was so busy this week.

After see Seungyeon pictures from the event yesterday, I get my energy back to write this story. She just so beautiful and I love her so much.

next story will be update soon. i hope..