Girls’ day out

JongYeon One Shots

 

Today gonna be a busy day for Seungyeon cos today she and the girls will be meet for wedding dress fitting and appointment with the florist for flowers arrangement. Seungyeon already out since 6.30am to go to the saloon to do her hair and makeup. At the saloon she meets with Seyoung, Amber, Jungyeon and her second sister, Sujin. They are part of the girls who going to be her bridesmaid except for Amber cos she strongly opposes the idea of wearing any dress, skirt or gown.

After she done with her hair, they went for a light breakfast before going to the bridal boutique which is own by her stylist’s friend near Gangnam area. Initially Jonghyun want her wedding dress to be exclusively designed by one of the famous fashion designer in Korea, but Seungyeon disagree with him as she said she only going to wear it once. 

At the boutique, the girls were busy looking at the albums while the owner explains about the dress to Seungyeon when Jonghyun enter the shop.

 

“Oh Jonghyun oppa, annyeonghaseyo.” Jungyeon greet him when she see Jonghyun enter the shop.

“Oppa, what are you doing here? I thought you told me you have meeting with Mr.Han today.” Seungyeon surprised to see him.

“Ah sajangnim postpone the meeting to lunch time. I still have some time so I came here to see you.” Jonghyun answered before kiss her.

“Hello girls.” Jonghyun greet her friends and sisters.

 

After they greet each other, Seungyeon and the girls are busy looking through the album again. Jonghyun wander around the shop and look at the dresses on display. Then, there is this one dress that attracts him the most; the design is simple but still elegant and stylish. Jonghyun pick the dress and hand it to thee shop assistant for Seungyeon to fit later. Afterward, Jonghyun pick another two dresses that will suit to Seungyeon style.

Once they have done choose the dresses to be fit, all the girls went to the fitting room to help Seungyeon with her dress. Jonghyun nonchalantly follow them to the room.

“woo woo woo woo, stop it right there Jonghyun oppa. Where do you think you are going?” Jungyeon stop Jonghyun when he tries to enter the room.

“I’m following my wife to see her to try the dress.” Jonghyun said to her.

“Nope, you are not going inside.” Jungyeon still hold him from enter.

“Why not?” Jonghyun asked back.

“First of all this area is strictly for woman only and second of all she is practically not your wife yet.” Jungyeon said to him.

“But she’s my fiancé, we already married once and we gonna get marry for real, SOON. Besides, I already see everything.” Jonghyun retorted back

“Urghh you are disgusting Jonghyun oppa.” Jungyeon replied with disgust face.

Seungyeon was shocked when she heard Jonghyun said that to her sister. Her face starts to blush right now.

Amber finally drags Jonghyun to the sofa at the middle of the hall.

“Excuse me; Miss please serves this gentleman with tea or coffee.” Amber said to the shop assistant before join the girls in the room back.

“Would you like anything sir?” that girl asked him.

“No, just water please. Thank you.” Jonghyun said smiled, frustrated cos he can’t enter the room.

After 15 minutes, the girls already out of the room. They sit together with Jonghyun while waiting for Seungyeon to appear on the mini stage behind the curtain. Once the curtain is open, everyone is stunned with her look. Jonghyun especially dazed with her beauty. She is holding a small bouquet wearing the dress that Jonghyun pick for her. With her loose wavy hair and vails, the dress fit her perfectly as the skirt gradually begins to flare out from a fitted bodice, starting below the natural waist, and lightly skimming her hips, as it and extends to the hem, forming an "A" shape.

“Oppa what do you think?” Seungyeon asked him as he is speechless right now.

“Wow you are so pretty honey.” Jonghyun said to her. Later, he stands up and went to her. He can’t help to kiss her right now.

“Let’s get married right away.” Jonghyun said as he wraps her around the waist

“Keke you are so impatient oppa. We have another month before our wedding.” Seungyeon chuckled at his antics.

After that, Seungyeon change to the second dress he choosed. This time the dress closely hugs the body through the bodice and right past the hip, where the skirt then flares away from the body. The stylist grooms her hair into a curled-side pony.

Once again Jonghyun was astonished with her beauty. He just can’t help to hug and kiss her. This time, Amber needs to tug him back to the sofa.

“Are you sure you don’t want to get married today?” Jonghyun manage to ask her before amber drag him away.

For the third dress, she is wearing a sheath dress that display her slim body shape with the hair is styled into simple low bun.

Before Jonghyun able to stand up, Amber already signaled Jungyeon to hold him down to the couch.

“Yah! let me go.” Jonghyun try to free himself from the girls’ holds.

“No Jonghyun oppa, you stay here. We won’t finish it if you keep going to her.” Amber said still holding his arm.

While he was struggle to break free, his phone is suddenly ringing. Amber and Jungyeon let go of his arms to let him answer the phone.

“Yobeoseyo.” Jonghyun answer the phone without looking at the caller name.

“Yah Lee Jonghyun where are you!? Everyone is here already.” The person on the line is yelling at him.

“Aah Sajangnim mianhae, I’m on my way. I’ll be right there in a minute.” Jonghyun answer to him.

 

After he done talking to Mr. Han, Jonghyun with sad face went to Seungyeon to bid her goodbye.

“You have to go now oppa?” Seungyeon also sad cos Jonghyun has to go.

“Uh-huh, Han sajangnim and the others already wait for me. I’ll see you tonight then?” Jonghyun said kissing her for the last time.

“Yeah see you tonight. Drive safely oppa.” Seungyeon said back.

“Oh ya before I forgot, we’re taking all three dresses that I picked.” Jonghyun said to her

“We don’t need all that oppa, I’ll be wearing only one dress during our wedding day.” Seungyeon tried to stop him.

“You can select which one you want or you can choose any of the dress here to be worn during the wedding but we still buying those dresses. We need that for our photoshoot later.” Jonghyun said pick out his wallet from his jeans' back pocket.

“And pay this with my card.” Jonghyun gave her his platinum card.

“I’ll pay it by my self oppa. You don’t have to waste you money.” Seungyeon reject his offer.

“Uh ha, you are taking this card or I’ll pay it on my own. You choose. My money is your money too honey.” Jonghyun softly cup her face.    

“But oppa..” Seungyeon object again.

“Jungyeon-ah come here!” Jonghyun cut her and call for her youngest sister.

“Make sure you pay the dresses using this card and the flowers too. Never let your unnie pay for it, understand?” Jonghyun give his card to Jungyeon and order her to do what he told. “And you can use this to buy the lunch later. You guys can eat anything you want.” Jonghyun said again.

“Thank you hyung-bu, I’ll make sure of it.” Jungyeon said taking the card happily and then hi-5 with Amber.

“See you guys later. Bye.” Jonghyun bid his goodbye.

 

After trying a few more dresses, Seungyeon finally decide to choose the dress that Jonghyun pick for her to be wear during the wedding. Next, they went to the nearby restaurant to eat the lunch before going to the florist shop.

 At the restaurant, Seungyeon just order salad with some fruit juice while her sister and Seyoung order some pasta. On the other hand, Jungyeon and Amber order grilled steak, chicken, lobster, pasta, fried rice and almost everything on the menu.

“Yah! Who are going to eat all that!?” Seungyeon scold Jungyeon after their orders already been taken.   

“Of course me and Amber unnie going eat it all, right unnie?” Jungyeon nudge Amber beside her.

 “Aren’t you guys a member of girls groups? You are not supposed to eat all that.” Seungyeon remind her.

“Huh I’m sick of diet already. Moreover, we already done with our promotion this time and I can eat all I wanna eat.” Twice just having another comeback two months ago, but now their promotion period already end as other groups are going to have their comeback next.        

“And you don’t have to worry about the expenses cos we have this.” Jungyeon show them the shining silver card that Jonghyun gave her before.

“That’s not yours. We should not carelessly spend the money with that.” Seungyeon said to her.

“Why not, Jonghyun oppa said we can buy anything we want with this and he also told me to feed you too. You become so skinny now, look at what you order, how can you survive with just eating salad.” Jungyeon said again.

Seungyeon don’t want to argue with her anymore and just let them do anything they want.

After lunch, they went to the florist. Seungyeon decide to use Hydrangea, Freesia, Tulip and Rose for the wedding decoration and as for the bouquet, Minhyuk already promise her to do it again for her.

……………………………………………..

 

After the meeting end, Jonghyun decide to stay back at his studio for a while. When the clock shows almost 8 o’clock, he calls Seungyeon to inform her that he already on the way to her apartment. Seungyeon forgot to notify him about the girls still with her right now.

“I’ll be there in 10 minutes. Bye.” Jonghyun inform her.

“erk..oppa..” Seungyeon couldn’t reply him as he already hung up his phone.

Seungyeon later decide to wait for him in front of the elevator at the front lobby.

“Yeobo, what are you doing here?” Jonghyun asked her after he saw her standing there when he enter the apartment building.

“Hmm oppa I need to tell you something.” Seungyeon hesitated.

“What is it?”

“The girls want to spend more time together, so they decide to sleep over at my place today. All of them are up stair right now. Seulgi and Soojung are going to join us later.” Seungyeon said apologetic.

“Is that so? But I miss you already.” Jonghyun said pouting.

“Sorry oppa. I’ll make it up to you tomorrow ok?”  Seungyeon caress his face.

 “Hmm it seem like we can’t spend time together tonight. Well I guess I’ll go bother Minhyuk and Jungshin tonight, I’ll ask Sungkyu hyung to join us too. Krsytal and Seyoung are together with you girls right?”

“Yes oppa. I’ll see you tomorrow before lunch and I am all yours tomorrow ok?” Seungyeon peck his lips.

Jonghyun just won’t let her go. He deeper the kiss and turn it into passionate kiss.

“Oppa, Kim ahjussi gonna see us.” Seungyeon said in between their kisses.

“Don’t worry, he really like us. Besides, I already tell him that we gonna get married soon and I already invite him to our wedding.” Jonghyun said still kiss her.

Kim ahjussi is actually the security guard in this building. He has been working there since Seungyeon move in. He knows the couple very well. Not only he takes care of the building, he also makes sure no sasaeng fans, stalker or paparazzi will bother them. He always helps her and covers him whenever he came here.  

 

……………………………………………….

 

Everyone is already here. They are having pajama party right now with some drink and snack. All of them decide to sleep together at the living room.

“So, are you nervous that you are going to get married soon?” Seyoung start the conversation when all of them settle in their place.

“Yeah I’m kind of nervous, but at the same time I’m so excited right now. I can’t wait for the day to come soon.” Seungyeon said smiling.

“Wahh you so lucky, I wish I can get married too.” Seyoung said envy with her friend.

“Is Sungkyu oppa asked you the question yet?” Seungyeon asked her.

“Hmm do you expect him to do that now? He is the most clueless person I ever met. It took him almost four months to contact me first after the first time we met at your wedding during the show. I bet he really gonna get married with his fans, I don’t know why l love him so much.” Seyoung said gloomily.

“Maybe he’s not so grandpa on the bed? That’s why you can’t let him go?” Krystal said chuckle.

“Yah please spare us single ladies here some pity. No bedroom story here.” Amber said and Jungyeon just nod her head agree with her.

“You should have a boyfriend too Amber unnie, we definitely need a man in our life.” Seungyeon said to her.

“I have many boyfriends with me right now.” Amber said back.

“Those are your boy-friends not boyfriend. You should date too unnie, it is wonderful to have someone to rely on and to be with us whenever we need them.”

All of them are currently in the relationship except for Amber and Jungyeon. Like Amber, Jungyeon also not interested to have a boyfriend right now even though JYP already lift their dating ban after 3 years debut.  Even Seulgi is currently in relationship with Kai right now but everything seems to be complicated between them.

Both Jonghyun and Seungyeon are having a great time with their friends tonight. But then he still can’t wait to spend more time with her tomorrow.