Caught red-handed

JongYeon One Shots

Tonight is a special night for both Jonghyun and Seungyeon, as today Jonghyun just won his first trophy in music show for his solo album and Seungyeon just finish wrapping up her latest drama successfully. Moreover, tonight’s celebration is more special as tomorrow is Jonghyun’s birthday, so they decide to celebrate it a day early with romantic dinner in Jonghyun’s apartment. Compare to last year celebration, this year is more meaningful as they celebrate it as a real couple with just two of them.

“Chukahae oppa for being no.1, I knew you’ll get it.” Seungyeon congratulate him while tossing the wine.

“Thanks honey, you are my great inspiration and I just can’t do it without you.” Jonghyun tossed back.

Truth to be told, most of the songs he composed are dedicated to Seungyeon and every lyrics he wrote were described about her. Public still do not know about their relationship but most of his loyal fans and shippers already speculate about this and they already presume the songs he wrote are for someone special as they notice he become more happy and lively nowadays.

“No oppa, this is all you hard work. You’ve been working on this album for almost a year already, you deserve it.” She said smiled.

“You too honey, congrats on your latest drama. I bet you gonna win the best supporting actress this year. I’m sure of it.”

“Nahh oppa there are many actresses out there that are more talented than me. I’m still new in this industry.” Seungyeon humbly replied.

“Why not, you did great in this drama, even the viewers like your acting. Your acting skills really improve a lot. I’m so proud of you.” Jonghyun said proud with her improvement.

 

“So, do you like my present oppa?” Seungyeon gift him a branded watch.

“Thank you honey, I like it so much. It’s really suite me. I bet it is expensive right? You shouldn’t spend so much.” Jonghyun proudly show off his new watch.

“It’s okay oppa, it not like every day I give you something. But I have more special present after this.” Seungyeon .   

“Oh really? I guess it’s gonna be the best present I ever had today, really can’t wait for it.” Jonghyun beam the smile widely anticipated for his next present.

 

……………………………………………………………………

The next morning, his apartment doorbell was suddenly ringing and the sound of it just woke Jonghyun up. He later grabs his iphone on the side table of his bed to look at the time; he notices that it is still early in the morning. Looking at his side, Seungyeon is still in a deep sleep after some intense activity last night. He just smiled looking at her, remembered the last night event. Indeed, it was the best birthday present he ever had. Annoyed with the doorbell sound, Jonghyun kiss Seungyeon forehead before get up and snatch his t-shirt and pants on the floor. Not fully awake, Jonghyun open the door and he is surprise to see his mother and his second sister at the front door.  

“Omma! Noona! What are you doing here?” As he greet them in surprised.

“Oh Jonghyun-ah good morning. Wae? You don’t like me and your sister here?” Jonghyun mom said as she hugs him.

“Ani! It’s not like that; I..i.. just surprise to see you here in Seoul early in the morning.” Jonghyun stuttered as he tried to cover his surprise.

“Oh we just came here yesterday to visit your relative and we sleep over at your aunt house. She just dropped us here before she needs to go somewhere else this morning.” Jonghyun mom said as s they enter his apartment.

“Why didn’t you tell me you already here yesterday? I can pick you up at the station.”

“It’s okay, we knew you are busy with your promotion, beside we already promise to your aunt to go to her house. Jonghyun mom replied

“Where is abeoji? Why he is not coming with you?” Jonghyun asked again.

“Oh your father has some work in Busan. He can’t come here today but he sent you a regard and wish you a happy birthday.” Jonghyun mom said

“it’s ok. I’ll call abeoji later.”

“By the way, we are here to cook you some breakfast and seaweed soup for your birthday.” His mother said as she goes to the kitchen

“You just go back to your sleep. I’ll wake you up once the food is ready.” She said as his sister already take out the ingredient they bought from the mini market on the way to his house.

As he follows what his mother told, Jonghyun went to the couch at the living room and just sleep there as he is still sleepy.

 

“Jonghyun-ah do you have any laundry to do?” His mother shouted from the kitchen door after she done cooking.

Still not really conscious, jonghyun just reply, “hmmm I have some clothes inside my room.”

Without waiting for further reply, Jonghyun’s mother just go straight to his room to gather his clothes to wash.

After a few moments, Jonghyun suddenly realize about Seungyeon that she is still sleeping in his room.  With his eyes widely open, he abruptly gets up and run to his mother.

“Omma wait a minute!” He tried to stop her but then he was too late as she already enters room.

Disturbed by the ruckus inside the room, Seungyeon wake up from her slumber. She then notices that Jonghyun’s mother is here.

“Eo..eo..eomoni.” Seungyeon stuttered the moment she see her inside the room.

Fortunately, Seungyeon already put on her clothe before they went to sleep last night.

 “Seungyeon-ssi………?”

 

……………………………………………………………………………….

 

In the living room, both Jonghyun and Seungyeon were on their knees with their heads down facing his  upset mother who sit on the couch together with his noona. His sister just holds her laughter looking at both of them. Actually, his sister already knew there was someone with him inside the house when she notice there is a woman’s shoes at the front door hallway. Her mother seems to not notice about it.

“Eomoni joesonghabnida, I…” Seungyeon start to say sorry.

“Omma we can explain.” Jonghyun cut her word.

“Yeah explain to me, how long you two have been together?” She asked looking at them.

“Actually it’s been almost 6 months since we start officially dating.” Jonghyun clarify.

“And you two never bother to tell me about this?” His mother still upset with them.

“Hmmm actually we already plan to tell all of you, it just that i don’t have time to have proper conversation with you and appa.” Jonghyun further explain.

“Actually it is my fault; I should personally tell you regarding our relationship. Me and oppa should meet you and abeonim again but we just so busy with our schedule.” Add Seungyeon guilty.

 

………………………………………..

The truth is, they start developed feeling toward each other since Jonghyun proposed to her inside the car on his birthday last year in Busan. But after their We got married end, Jonghyun start to pull mildang on their relationship. As both of them were busy with their own activities, they seem to be drive away from each other. Before this, Jonghyun just confuse with his feeling, he doesn’t know if the feeling he felt was real or just reel.

 Everything came to clear after they met each other again at the end-year award ceremony. The moment he saw her, he know he miss her soo much and he finally realized that his feeling toward her is real. Seungyeon always love him since the first day they met, but she too afraid to confess as she know she was just nobody at that time and she knew how his fans doesn’t like her to be with him. That night, they confirm each other feeling and that is how they officially start dating. Their friends and people around them are soo happy with their progression.
 

………………………………………….

 

Mrs Lee stands up and goes near them. Jonghyun thought his mother gonna hit him but then he see her went to Seungyeon and ask her to stand up. Later, his mother just kindly hugs Seungyeon and say thank you. Seungyeon is surprise with her action, but then she just happily hugs her back.

“Thank you so much Seungyeon-ah. Thank you for be with my silly boy. I knew he love you so much and I knew you are the one for him the moment I met you.” His mother said as she hugs her.

 

Since young, Jonghyun was known for his playboy act and base on his history with his past relationships, Mrs Lee just worry when will Jonghyun gonna settle down with one girl. But the moment she watched Seungyeon in that show, she knew her son already find his true love and she sure Seungyeon gonna make him happy. Jonghyun parents really like Seungyeon and the whole family don’t even miss to watch her drama even after the show was end.

 

After that, Mrs Lee went to Jonghyun and pulls his left ear to stand up. “And you naughty boy, you better take a good care of her and you should’ve waited until you get married to sleep with her.”

Seungyeon just profusely blushing after what his mother said and she was so embarrassed with her remark.

“Aaahh aaahh omma omma it’s hurt” Jonghyun cried as he tried to hold his mother hand from pull his ear.

After he was release from his mother punishment, we went to Seungyeon and hug her from the side.

“Of course I’m gonna take a good care of her no matter what and how can I wait when I have pretty girlfriend like her. She’s pretty right?” Jonghyun said put his face beside Seungyeon face.

 Seungyeon just shyly hit his arms when he hugs her in front of his mother and sister.

“Yah! yah! Stop it already. You are really nauseating since early in the morning.” His sister said annoyed with her little brother action.

“Enough you two, let us go eating our breakfast, I already cook your favourite foods. We have double celebration today.” His mother said bring them to the kitchen where all the foods are already served on the table.

“Wah omma! All of this looks so delicious.” Jonghyun claim when he sees the dishes on the table.

“Sit here Seungyeon-ah.” Mrs Lee pulls Seungyeon to sit beside her while Jonghyun sit in front of Seungyeon beside his noona.

“Eat a lot Seungyeon ah, you look so thin and pale nowadays.” His mother said as she keeps putting the food in Seungyeon’s bowl.

“I will eomoni. Thank you.” Seungyeon smile back

“Omma pay attention to me too, I’m your son. You already show your favoritism now.” Jonghyun said jealous with his mother only care of Seungyeon.

“Yea yea, take this. Make sure you eat a lot so that you have more energy to work.” She said as she put the large piece of meat in his bowl.

Jonghyun smiled looking at them as he is soo happy that his mother and his sister certainly like Seunyeon a lot and they really take care of her.

 

“So do you have any schedule today?” His mother asked.

“I have fan-meeting later in the evening”

“How about you Seungyeon-ah?” His sister asked her

“I’ll be free all day today” She replied

“Great then, you can accompany us shopping before we go back to Busan tonight”

“Yeah why not. I would like to. Besides, it’s been a while I go shopping.” Said Seungyeon back

“What about me then? Why are you taking my Seungyeon away from me?”Jonghyun said sulking

“Yah it’s not like you’ll never see her again later. We’ll meet you again after your fan-meeting end.” His sister said.

“Ok.” Jonghyun said pouting. Seungyeon just laugh at his cute act. He’s been such a kid again.

 

……………………………………………………

 

Seungyeon really enjoy spend the time with Jonghyun’s mother and sister. His mother even bought many things for her even though she refuses it but then she still insists to buy it for her. Later that evening, after Jonghyun birthday fan-meeting end, he meets them again at the KTX train station to send his mother and his sister back to Busan.

 “Wahh today is my birthday but Seungyeon get more present than me.” He said as he carries the shopping bags from Seungyeon.

“We also have present for you Jonghyun-ah.” His mother said back

There are announcement that their train gonna depart soon.

“Ok now it is time for us to go. It’s been a pleasure to meet you again Seungyeon-ah. Please take care of my son and make sure you always stay healthy.” His mother said hugging Seungyeon tightly.

“Yeah me too eomonin. Please take care of yourself too. And please send my regard to abeonim, unnie and brother-in-law. I’ll sure to go to visit all of you again in the future.” Replied Seungyeon hug her back

“And you son, please take care of her. Even though I would like to have another grandchild, you better be careful, both of you are still young. You still have enough time, just follow you dream first.”

Seungyeon was surprise to hear what his mother said. This is the second time of the day that her face turns into red and hot.

“I will omma, don’t worry.” Jonghyun grinned while hug his mother and his sister

Fortunately, not many people at the train station right now. After exchange their farewell and send them off, Jonghyun and Seungyeon went back to his car.

Holding hand walking to the car, Jonghyun said to seungyeon “You know what, today is my lucky day. I’m so happy to have you, my family and my fans to celebrate my birthday this year. I can’t ask more for this.”

“Yeah I’m happy for you too. Happy birthday oppa.” She said kissing him on the lips.