Vampire kiss

JongYeon One Shots

Today is the first day Jonghyun came to Seungyeon’s new apartment since she move out a week ago. The apartment located little bit far from her previous apartment but it is near to her workplace and her company.

Due to the successful of her previous drama with high rating and many cf offers and photoshoots she get lately, her company CEO decide to gift her a new apartment. Compare to her last apartment, this apartment is a lot bigger and cozy with many facilities and better security.

 

Seungyeon is busy fix and arrange some decoration in her living room while Jonghyun just sitting there on the couch enjoy his view looking at Seungyeon moving around. The view of Seungyeon with just her singlet and short with her hair tied into bun somehow turn Jonghyun on.

“Oppa, don’t you want to help me or something?” Said Seungyeon looking at Jonghyun who just relaxing on the couch.

“Nope, I like to sit here and enjoy my view.” Jonghyun reply with grin.

“Tsk oppa I ask you to come here to help me unpacking not to enjoy the view.” Seungyeon said annoyed.

“Why don’t you come and sit with me. I am lonely here.” Jonghyun try allured her and patted his lap

Seungyeon sigh and just follow his order. When she came near him, Jonghyun tug Seungyeon’s hand to make her sit on his lap.

 

“So, what do you wanna do now?” Seungyeon fix her position on Jonghyun’s lap.

“hmm why don’t we just sit like this and do nothing.” Jonghyun start to nibble on seungyeon neck.

“Ah ha! I have an idea. How about we practice our script for our new dramas?” Seungyeon said while try to get up to get the script on the coffee table.

Jonghyun was annoyed the moment seungyeon move to get up cos she just interrupt his exploitation around her neck. Once she got the script, Jonghyun tug her back to his lap.

“Let we start with your drama first oppa. Which scene you wanna act first?” Seungyeon asked open the script book.

“Any scene is fine.” Uninterested as he keep kissing and the same spot on her neck.

“How about we act the scene where I turn into a vampire and I attack you as a victim.” Jonghyun said while nibble the other part of her collarbone.

“I don’t think there is such part in this script oppa.” Seungyeon said as she already went through the script before.

Notice what Jonghyun has been doing, seungyeon face him as he keep kissing her neck.

“Oppa did you just…” Unfinished her sentence, Seungyeon stand up and went to her room to get the mirror.

As what she was expected, the purplish-bluish mark start to appear at the side of her neck.

“Aaaaa~ oppa what did you just do!” Seungyeon cried looking at the mirror.

“What? What did I do?” Jonghyun innocently pretend not to know anything.

“Oppa look at this.” Touching her neck

Jonghyun just proudly smile looking at his masterpiece.

 

 “The last time you did this, I gave a hard time to stylist unnie. We had cosmetic brand commercial shooting that day and I need to expose the upper part of my shoulder. Make-up unnie had a hard time to cover the mark and I was scolded so badly by manager oppa that day.” Said Seungyeon frustrated.

Cackled, Jonghyun still remember that day when her manager called him and scolded him regarding this matter. He just profusely apologizes.

 “Manager oppa going to kill me tomorrow. We have event premier tomorrow.” Seungyeon give him the eye side.

“What? This is to show to the world especially guys out there that you are unavailable and only belong to me.” Jonghyun retorted back

“You are so unbelievable oppa.” Seungyeon just don’t know what to do with her possessive boyfriend.

“Let me show you my vampire acting skills. I’m gonna eat you alive. You can be the queen and I’ll be vampire with pale skin under my shirt that you like to touch so much.”

With that, Jonghyun drag Seungyeon to the room and close the door so that her puppies won’t bother them.

The script and unpacking are long forgotten..