Past Romance

JongYeon One Shots

 

On one summer evening, Jonghyun and Seungyeon are relaxing in their house as both of them don’t have a schedule that day. They both just lazily sit on the couch as Jonghyun just laid his head on seungyeon’s lap while watching tv. While waiting for We Got Married to air, they watched music program and at that time Girls Generation was appeared and they were performing their new song, Party. Jonghyun seem to be so focus when he watched the performance. Seungyeon look down and she noticeed that jonghyun become more concentrated to the performance compare to others especially when Yoona part was shown. Somehow she felt little bit of jealousy, she used to heard about the rumors in her previous company regarding their relationship but she never confirm it with Jonghyun himself. After the performance was ended, Jonghyun started played with seungyeon’s hand that was on his chest earlier and he keep smelling and kiss her hand.

“Oppa...”  Seungyeon try to get Jonghyun attention.

“hm..?” Jonghyun replied still playing with her hand.

“Can I ask you something?”  

“Yeah what is it?” Jonghyun looked up to see her face.

“About the rumors.” She paused and then continued. “Is it true?”

“What rumor?  i never heard of anything bad about myself since months ago.” Asked Jonghyun wondered as he got up and sit beside her. 

“The rumors about you and Yoona unnie. Is it true?” asked Seungyeon looking at him.

“Why, is my baby jealous?” Chuckled, jonghyun lightly pinch her right cheek. “Of course I’m jealous, Jungshin oppa said you had many girlfriends before me and Yoona unnie is one of them.” Answered Seunyeon showing her pouty face.

“Ok then let me tell you about my past relationships.” Jonghyun breathing before continue.

“Most of the girls I met before were just temporary fling that I felt at that time. I never serious about them. For some reasons I never felt that they were the right person for me.”

Seungyeon fell quiet and she start to think that she might be one of his fling too. Somehow she feels sad about it.

“I know what you are thinking right now.” Jonghyun said when he noticed Seungyeon’s face expression start to change after what he told her.

“Baby listen here, I know you think I never serious about you. But hey you are different; you are the best girl I ever met. You change me; you change me to be a better person. Please never doubt about my feeling toward you. I never love anybody else as much as I love you.” Jonghyun cupping her face and blithely kiss her lips.

“Please keep in your mind that I only belong with you ok?” Seungyeon smiled lightly after he kisses her, but then she still has doubt in her face.

“I’ll trust you but please don’t play with my heart. I don’t think I can handle it if same thing happen to me.”

“Don’t worry cos you are the only one for me and I will never ever hurt you.” Said Jonghyun while hugging and kissing her forehead.

"And about Yoona-shi, I think you don’t even have to worry about her cos we never date before. Believe me, all the rumours you heard about us is just a media play.” Seungyeon face lightens up a bit.

“Honestly I use to have a feeling toward her but that was loooong time ago and she never felt the same thing about me.” Its surprise seungyeon listened to his confession.

“So oppa really does like Yoona unnie.” Thought seungyeon in her mind.

“We close with each other but she only treats me as her friend.” Jonghyun continued.

“In the beginning when Yonghwa hyung officially start dating Seohyun after their We Got Married end, hyung always brought me together when they met each other and Seohyun always brought one of her members with her, usually Yoona is the one who accompanied her. And that is how I become close with Yoona.” “In fact, all CNBlue members are close with SNSD members right now. We always have gathering with each other and I’m really close with most of SM artists.” Jonghyun further explained to Seungyeon.  

“Did you disappointed that Yoona unnie don’t have a feeling toward you back?” asked Seungyeon doubt. Jonghyun just smile at her and he said that he never feel disappointed and he is glad that Yoona is happy with her love now.

 “You know what, Yoona used to asked me about one guy who has long crush in her but she not know how to accept it. Later I found out that guy is Seunggi hyung.” I am happy that Yoona find a great and suitable guy for her. She is a nice girl.” Said Jonghyun showing his glad smile.

“You are right about Yoona unnie, she is indeed a nice person. I still remember when I first enter SM as a trainee, SNSD unnies were busy preparing for their debut but they always took care of us especially Yoona unnie. Even after she already debut, she never stop take care of us and always buy us foods. She always encouraging us trainees to work hard and never gave up to be an idol."

"But then I guess I’m not strong enough to continue my training and my passion toward singing and dancing kind of fade away as time goes by.” Said Seungyeon sadly.

“It’s ok, at least you still have passion toward acting and your training days are not wasted.” Said jonghyun patted her shoulder.

 

“Now enough about me, how about you? Do you ever dated one of the SM trainees before or more specifically do you ever date any of Shinee or Exo guy before?” “I knew about that air force guy, how about the other guy?” asked Jonghyun jealous with her past love.

“Hehe your face is funny and cute oppa” said seungyeon while touching his pouty lips.

“Seriously I never date any of the trainee guys before, we were too busy practiced and focus on our training. But then I used to be close with most of exo boys expecially Jongin and Junmyeon oppa.”

 “Jongin? Junmyeon?” Jonghyun furrow his eyebrows confused.

“Oh I forgot, I mean Kai and Suho oppa. Me and Suho oppa join the company around the same time. During early year as a trainee, I always nervous and I was really bad with singing and dancing but Junmyeon oppa always support and encourage me. He always treats me and seulgi with delicious food after practice end. I am happy that he becomes successful artist now.” Said seungyeon again.

“You are close with him right oppa? He is one of your Kyu-line friends if I’m not mistaken right?”

 “Aah no wonders he always asked me about you and he always told me to take a good care of you. You two had some history before. I will interrogate him about your past relationship and I will warned him to never contact you again.” Said jonghyun cares his chin.

“No need to do that oppa, we never met each other again after I left the company. And you really don’t have to concern oppa cos Junmyeon oppa was just a close oppa that I used to know.” Said seungyeon hugging him tightly.

“But I do miss him though, even though I always see him on tv but we never meet each other. I bet we have a lot of things to catch up and share the stories from our training days.

“Andwae! You can’t, I’ll come with you if you want to see him.” Said Jonghyun bitter.

“You are childish oppa.” Seungyeon chuckled.

“Okay oppa, anything you said.” Seungyeon poke his dimple.

With that Jonghyun start kisses her again and the memories of their past romance will be remain as something will never bring up again in future.