SCRIPT 8

The Break Up

GD pouts when he entered the dining room seeing Dara with Hyejeong and his dad chatting happily at the dining table the next morning.

He glared at her when she smiled at him and greeted him good morning.

“Why do you look so glum in the morning?”, Hyejeong asked looking at him with a teasing smile.

GD just pouts and remain silent. He was waiting for her the whole night but she never come to him, Hyejeong shortly arrived home after him last night and the two of them didn't got the chance to talk.

Chairman Kwon chuckled. “I have a meeting. I’m leaving”

“Me too dad. Dara, come by to the office this afternoon”, Hyejeong said.

Dara nodded.

“Are you still mad?”, Dara asked smiling at GD.

“You really have to ask that?”

“C’mon…I’m sorry. Ok? Ok?”

GD rolled his eyes, “Do you think acting cute will solve this? Do you even know why I’m angry?”

“Can’t you give me time? I’m going to tell you...but not yet. I still have things to do”, Dara said lowering her head.

“Look at me”, GD commanded. Dara sighs.

GD cupped her face, she calmed herself trying not to flinch. “Do you really think it’s because of that?”, he stared at her.

Dara felt relieved, a smile formed in her lips. “Thank you”

“Go on…promise me”

“I promise to always, always keep my communication line open”

GD exhales and hugged her. She stiffened, “don’t make me so worried like that ever again”

Dara pulled back still smiling, “but Hyejeong knows…”

GD frowned.

Dara giggled. “Alright, alright. So childish”

“You’re not forgiven yet”

“Yah!”

********

Dara went to visit her mom and Thunder. She was nervous when she opened the door on the hospital room. She stayed frozen at the door for a few seconds upon seeing her. Thunder gave her a thankful smile.

Dara walked slowly to her, her mom begins to cry.

“Dara, my child”, the old lady said reaching for her.

Dara started crying too.

It was an emotional reunion for them but Dara felt freed and happy afterwards.

********

GD was at the parking lot when he noticed Chaera and her company president arguing. President Han slapped Chaera, GD went to her after President Han left.

“Since when did he start doing that?”, he asked worriedly.

Chaera avoids his eyes.

GD exhales and dragged Chaera to his car to tend to her swollen cheek.

“What’s happening Chaera? Why did President Han…?”

“Don’t concern yourself too much. It’s nothing”, Chaera answered.

“Chaera…”

”We are no longer together GD”

GD exhales, “Though things ended that way. I still care for you Chaera”

Chaera fell silent and looked at GD.

“Take care of yourself”, GD said gently to her as she left.

“Was that Ms. Chaera?”, Mino asked approaching.

“Are the two of you?” looked at GD glowering. “Yahhh…you were going crazy for days because of Dara and now that she’s back…are you just going to use h…”

GD glare at him.

“Dara should just go and marry that guy she met in China”, Mino continue.

GD whacked him. “Will you stop talking nonsense?”

********

“I’m sorry Hyejeong, I don’t think I can do anything for a while”, Dara said apologetically.

“Did you have a relapsed?”, Hyejeong asked. Dara went to a psychologist earlier, Hyesun, Hyesun was Dara’s doctor since five years ago when she noticed her panic when someone touches her which she though was just all about the beating.

“Hyesun said we need to have a few sessions. She said it must be because I’m too stressed out before but everything is alright now, she said she just wanted to make sure”

“Alright. By the way, people are still demanding to know about the man in the picture, if we publicize about your family…”

“I don’t want to drag Thunder into this, especially my mom.”

“Alright”

“But can we do something for the fans? I just wanted to say thank you and sorry to them. We won’t be seeing each other for a while so….”

Hyejeong smiled. “Of course. We’ll arrange a simple gathering”

“Thank you Unnie”, Dara beams.

Hyejeong looked at her happily. “I’m glad to see you like that”

“By the way Dara…have you…”, Hyejeong asked eyeing her but Dara’s phone started ringing.

“Hello. I’m at Hyejeong’s office”, Dara chuckled. “What? Alright, I’m going down”

“What did you say unnie?”, Dara looked at Hyejeong.

“Never mind. Was that GD?”

“Ahhuhm. He’s at the parking lot”, Dara answered gathering her things.

“I was just about to ask if you thought over about your feelings and there you are”, Hyejeong mumbled pouting.

Dara chuckled. “Tsk! How could I seduce him like this? I think I should have wear a y dress”

Hyejeong looked at her surprised. “What? You..”

“Bye unnie!”

“Yah! Dara! Come back here, you need to tell me!”

***************