SCRIPT 10

The Break Up

“Is Dara dating someone?”, GD asked Hyejeong in a sour mood the next day.

“What?”, Hyejeong asked again.

“Is Dara dating?”, GD asked again.

Hyejeong laughed,  “And what if she is?”

“Who’s the guy? Where did she met him? What is he doing? When did they start dating?”, he asked anxiously

“I didn’t say she is”, Hyejeong teased.

“Noona!” GD protested.

“Well…Is he handsome?”, Hyejeong said thinking with a smile.

“Yah!”, GD exclaimed.

Hyejeong shouted back, “Why are you shouting at me?!”

“What’s happening?”, Chairman Kwon asked. GD walked out. “What’s the problem?”, he asked Hyejeong.

“He’s such an idiot”, Hyejeong grumbled.

*******

“Is she introducing you to her boyfriend?”, Mino asked the sulking GD.

“The China guy?”, Mino continued.

GD started ranting. “She’s gone for a few days and what? She’s dating? How could she probably know what kind of guy he is?”

“Ey, you should be supportive of her. She’s done that with you and Chaera”, Mino protested. “He looked handsome in the photo. He’s probably nice and sweet”

GD glared at Mino

********

“Why are we here?”, GD asked Dara confused. “Are you not feeling well?”, he started checking on her. “Where? Where are you unwell?”

Dara chuckled. “I’m fine. I told you I’m introducing you to someone”, she smiled at him. She spotted Thunder in the hallway, she waved at him and Thunder walked towards them.

GD just stared at Thunder. It was not seen in the photo but he instantly see Dara and Thunder’s resemblance looking at them up close.

Dara smiled and introduced the guys.

“GD, this is Thunder, my brother. Thunder, this is GD”

“Ah, yes. Hello. I’m Thunder. I’m your fan”, Thunder greeted him shyly.

“Hello”, GD greeted back. She looked at Dara with questions but Dara just smiled at him.

They went to Dara’s mom afterwards. GD wanted to ask Dara some questions but he held it in and just watch at family. They’ll have time later to talk. He’s happy seeing Dara smiling like that, chatting and telling stories with Thunder and their mom. He had a great time with them.

They’re walking out when he noticed Chaera walking at the lobby.

“Chaera?”, he mumbled. Dara looked at him and followed his gaze. Chaera’s walking unstable.

“Are you alright?, GD asked supporting her.

Chaera looked at him surprised and noticed Dara beside them.

“I’m fine”, Chaera answered slightly moving away.

“Are you alone? Where’s Seungri?”, GD asked looking. around

“He’s not with me”, Chaera answered but she suddenly felt dizzy. Dara grabbed her arm and supported her.

“GD, should we admit her here?”, Dara asked worriedly.

“No. I’m fine. I did my check up just a while ago. I just needed some rest. I’m going home”, Chaera insisted.

“GD…”, Dara looked at him. GD nodded and guided Chaera.

“We’ll send you home”, GD said.

“Thank you”, Chaera whispered.

******

“Were you so surprised?”, Dara asked GD in the car after sending Chaera.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”, GD asked.

“It was hard before”, Dara answered.

GD looked at her.

“But it’s alright now. I just found them again just recently”, Dara smiled at him.

GD nodded in understanding.

“When are you going to tell Hyejeong? She needs to know to stop those rumor about you and Thunder”, GD said not looking at her.

Dara bit her lips and looked at him apologetically. GD glanced at her after a while.

“What? She knew? How about dad?”

Dara laugh awkwardly.

“Yah…you’re unbelievable”, GD said sulking.

“I’m sorry. I actually didn’t told them. Uncle just happened to know about them when I used to live in the mansion”

GD pouts at her.

“I didn’t want to talk about it because it’s just…painful for me before”, Dara added.

GD sighs. “Alright. I know. I know”

Dara suddenly beams at him.

******

GD and Dara are having breakfast the next day when the maid handed Dara a post card.

Dara smiled seeing it came from Kiyong. GD grabbed the postcard.

“Kiyong?”, he asked frowing.

“A friend of mine. I met him during my trip”, Dara said smiling grabbing back the postcard.

“Oh…”, Dara exclaimed laughing when her cellphone rings seeing Kiyong’s name. “Timing”

“Hello?”, Dara answered her phone and stood up.

GD glared at her back. “Another guy?”, he grumbled.

*******************