chapter 8

Easy bait

                  Minho was sipping at his beer when a figure sat down next to him at the bar. "soju juseyo"  the man asked as he sat down. The bartender left to serve the man. "So what do you want to talk about?" The man asked Minho. Minho sighed and looked up from his beer to the man. "Hyung I need some advice." Onew smiled and served himself a shot of soju. "about what?" He asked as he drank his beverage. Minho went on "You know I care about our group and i dont want to risk anything that will ruin our relationship as a whole but what if i liked someone and waned to date them but don know how the others will react or if that person will accept my confession?" Onew raised an eyebrow. " Is this person in our group?" Minho nodded.

                     "Well just know that were family and will always accept you both. Im sure Key won't turn you down considering you guys have been really close for years" Onew advised him. Minho almost choked on his beer and looked at the dark brown haired man with wide eyes. "How did you know it was Key?!?" Onew shaked his head. "Minho as a leader and friend I keep a close eye on the members. And its not hard to see how much you love Kibum." Minho cringed as he imagined how creppy he might of looked staring at Key as if he were a piece of meat. "So you think I should ask him out?" Onew chugged the whole bottle of soju before he answered. "Just as long as you can keep him happy." Minho grinned then spoke seriously. "I will never hurt him."

                       Onew looked at him sternly "You better or I will hunt you down if you dont." Minho asked for another beer and agreed to Jinki's threat. Onew smiled and got up to leave before he turned back"One more thing," Minho looked up at Jinki surprised by the change of voice. "Watch out for Taemin"  he then walked out of the bar leaving a confused Minho behind,

.........................

                      Onew was walking down the road in the chilly night. He knew Minho liked Kibum for a LONG time and thought he'd be the perfect man to take care of Key, He knew behind Key's sassiness there was a small individual who needed protection. He has studied so much in both the medical field and physcology to know behind everyones outershell,thats why he had to warn Minho about Taemin. Eversince the young boy joined the music industry Onew got a bad vibe from him but kept to himself thinking he might be wrong. As the years past though Taemin has been making Onew think his suspisions might be accurate. Now the black haired boy has turned into a taller stronger man and has been eyeing a specific someone in their group.   Onew doesn't know what he is up to yet and needs to keep an eye on the dancer. Jinki exhales loudly puffs of cold air being visible as he does so. Taemin you better not be anywhere near Key. He thinks to himself as he makes his way home in the cold night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n : sorry for the short chapeter i will update tomorrow for sure ^^

please leave comments for i love to read them. Thank you for the lovely subscribers you guys rock!!!!!!!1