chapter 5

Easy bait

                 Speed was one of the things that Taemin enjoyed the most. Ever since Taemin started racing the thrill of it has never left him. The raven haired boy had started street racing since he was 15. Too young right? Kai and him had decided to join this illegal buisness when they happened to meet a man who owned a large buisness. So during their trainee years both teens would practice together till theywere free to go only to go to a secret  open area and compete with many other racers. No one ever knew of what him and his group of friends had been up to all these years but its not like anyone would suspect a group of boys to do such a thing. They were all proud of where they all stood right now living a daring life was totally worth it. Taemin and his friends have made about an average of 2.5 million dollars a year.

             

 

                   "Yah Taemin-ah keep going your almost their will win this race for sure!" Moonkyu anounced from the headpiece Taemin was wearing. "Got it" Taemin smirked as he shifted his gear and started going faster passing the green Mustang that was previously ahead of him. As the car started to speed up to his black Mercedes Taemin cranked it up to a higher speed surpassing the vehicle and winning the race. As Taemin stepped out of the car wearing his whole black leather outfit and helmet he was met with loud cheers from the crowd who watched the race and congradulated by his three friends. "Tae you were amazing out there" Ravi commented as they all started to walk over a more private area. "I must say the other guy was pretty good too" Kai added."Yep or maybe your not as good as you used to be" Moonkyu teased. Taemin slightly punched Moonkyu in the arm. "Yeah I guess he is good. Should we find out who it is?" Taemin asked. Everyone nodded in agreement and were about to make their way to the other racer before a tall man walked up to them. "You were good out their Taemin. I was very impressed you beat a really great racer out their." The old man praised. "Thanks. How much money did I make today?" Taemin questioned. "Well since today was a really big race a bunch of people bid really high." The man said as he handed him a stack of cash. "You get 50 grand this time." The group of guys stared at the amount of money before they thanked the man and walked off. "Woah $50,000 in one day nice." Ravi said as they eyed the money. "Yep we did good today" Taemin stated.

 

 

                   The four men walked over to the green Mustang to meet the racer. The other racer noticed and walked to them as well. "Hey man you did good out there I was quite shocked since I rarely lose." The tall racer told them. "Well I keep hearing your good stuff I'm really curious in knowing who you are?" Taemin said. "Well I would like to know who you are myself considering looking at your friends I'd say your an idol." The racer noted. Removing his helmet Taemin revealed who he was waiting for a reaction from the other man. "Lee Taemin well that was unexpected I cant believe I lost to my junior." "So your an idol too who exactly are you? Taemin questioned. As the racer took off his helmet three other guys walked up to them giving them quite a surprise. "Woah it's the 2pm hyungs" Kai exclaimed. The racer now identified as Chansung was with three other members Junho, Taecyeon, and Nickhun. "Wow I cant believe we lost too a bunch of kids" Nickhun said to Taecyeon. "Yeah our Maknae is really a bad racer." Junho teased. "Hey I'm the best racer in our team all three you would have been an embarassment" Chansung spat. "Anyways good job guys." Chansung told them. "Hey how did you guys get into racing?" Taecyeon asked. "We go way back to teens it was Taemin's idea" Ravi told them. "Yeah about 7 years ago" Moonkyu added. "Heol you guys have been around for a while how come we never noticed you? We've been doing this for 10 years." Nickhun thought outloud. "Well the only thing I'm surprised to find out is that were not the only idols who do this." Chansung said. "Small world we live in how about you guys come over to a party down town?"  "Sure we'll be their anything we need to bring?" Taemin asked. "Nah no need we'll have everything their even one night stands." Junho laughed. They all agreed to meet up later and so left in their respective cars.

 

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

                While Taemin and his group went to Kai's place to leave their money, the 2pm group were off to the mansion where everything was all set and ready, making a short cut through the dark alley. "Hey lets play a game where we pick up the 1st person we spot on the street." Nickhun spoke out. "Sure well bring them to the party." Taecyeon joined in. "Alright" Changsun said "but I doubt anyone will be around here." "LOOK there" Junho shouted. Chansung abruptly stopped the car by the human who was walking and the three passengers jumped out to snatch their victim and pull them in the car. "Woah he's pretty we should definitely take him" Nickhun stated while covering the boys mouth. "Alright I'm sure someone will use him tonight" Chansung said as he drove off.

 

 

              Meanwhile Kibum was panicking as he didnt know what to expect. He was being kidnapped out of nowhere and being droven off to who knows where. Due to it being to dark for him too see anything he couldnt detect who his assaulters were. Oh my god. where are they taking me? I should have never gone out this late. Kibum why are you such an idiot. What will they do to me. "Hey don't worry pretty thing were just going to have fun tonight" one of the men spoke as he brushed kibum's hair. Kibum was on the edge of the tears he was scared he didn't know if he will make it out of ths alive.

 

 

             As they arrived in what Key thought was their destination he was brought ino a huge party, with many people inside, he was tugged upstairs in what he thought was a more private area. As footsteps made their way up  he recognise a voice coming their way. When he was released he looked at the figure who was staring at him in what he thought was same way he must have looked. "Kibum?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry i was gone but i was busy dealing with some problems and school. I hope you enjoy reading and please leave comments. Thank you ^^