chapter 6

Easy bait

                Taemin at the moment was so very confused. Why is Key here? How did he get here? What is going on? The only thing he managed to say out of his long list of questions was the feline boys name. "Kibum?" After a second of his mind running wild he composed himself and realized Key was at a state of panic.

 

                "Hey guys you arrived!" Nickhun said cheerily all members oblivious to what was going through Taemin and Key's minds. "Whats a party without us in it?" Moonkyu replied grinning. As they all acknowledge their presence Kai recognized Kibum automaticaly and decided to speak out first. "What is Princess doing here?" 

 

               Key who was currently in Junho's grasp started flailing and mumbling incoherent words through Junho's hand. "Oh, you know this pretty thing? We picked him up on the streets while on our way here." Chansung stated bluntly.

 

             "Well im sorry guys but Key is going to come back with us." Taemin said as he reached to grab a hold of Kibums wrist. Taecyeon suddenly spun key around to face him. "What Key? ah, so your a member of SHINee huh? I guess we failed to recognize you."

 

            With Key's adrenaline still rushing he let out everything in his mind. "Wh-What is going on? Wher-e are we? Please d-don't hurt me!"  Junho stepped in front of Key trying to calm him down. "Woah, relax okay. we're at a party, no need to get all anxious."

 

          Ravi nudged Taemin in order to get his attention. "I think we should leave and take Key home before he passes out." Taemin nodded knowing Ravi was right. Key wasn't really good at handling commotion well. So Taemin cleared his throat before speaking.

 

           "Listen guys I know we just got here but I think we best take our leave." Taemin once again reached for Key's wrist before having him pulled back. Okay he was staring to get annoyed. "Where are you guys going so early? The party has just started and I also want to get to know our little Kibum better." Chansung chuckled. Alright Taemin was now pissed.

 

            "Look we don't want to be the mood killers right now so we think leaving is the best for all of us." Kai spoke for Taemin. All 2pm members looked at each other before laughing darkly making Kibum shiver at there coldness. "Too bad you aready have and who says we're good guys." This won't end well.

 

             Kibum was once again yanked to Junho's side and let out a painful yelp knowing his wrist was badly bruised by now. Out of nowhere Taemin took the courage to punch the man who holding Key grabing him by the collar and shoving him onto the nearest wall. Keys eyes widen at the sight not knowing if what was going on reality or a dream. Taemin would never do such thing right?

 

          The loud music that was once playing came to a sudden stop. Shrieks of panic and confusion started leaking throughout the mansion as the brawl quickly took over the whole party. Punches and kicks were thrown all over the place all Kibum could was watch Taemin fight Junho and 4 other men who came to help.

 

         All of a sudden Key was tugged by the arm and was about to scream before realizing it was one of Taemin's friends taking him to the nearest exit. As he was being dragged out the door they made their way to a black vehicle were Kai opened the door letting key slip in the back seat. "Stay here and do not get out we'll be  out in a momment." Kai instructed. "Where is Taemin? You guys should be careful." Key said

 

        "Are you kidding Princess? We live for these kind of things. I have to go back now make sure the door stays locked." and with that Kai took his leave and started sprinting back inside. Dealing with too much at once Kibum felt his world spin, and everything became black and numb. He was okay with it though hoppng he would soon wake up from this crazy dream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: all i have to say is sorry for the wait. Please comment and thank you all for reading and subscribing ^^