chapter 2

Easy bait

                 After what feels like hours they finally arrive at the dorm. Tired and sore they all decide to call it a night. Jonghyun and Onew are the first ones to bid their goodnights before heading to their seperate rooms. Taemin is just about step in to his and Jonghyun's shared room when a hushed voice calls him, " Taeminnie." Taemin cringes at the name but turns around with a smile. "Yes hyung?" he questions Kibum with Minho behind him. Why is minho all of sudden swarming over Kibum anyways? " I was just going to tell you that this will be my last day here at the dorm since after tomorrow's performance will be our good bye stage for the comeback." Taemin smile falls. Of course he has to go, it only makes sense since Kibum has his own apartment and has to take care of his dogs.

 

 

                 "Do you really have to go?" he finds these words leaving his mouth.  Taemin hates sounding soft. Kibum looks a bit confused before responding. "Of course, I have my two babies I need to take care of. Don't you want to go to your home?" Hell yeah I do! I can't ing stand being here any more. Taemin thinks to himself. " What? uh yeah I understand. I guess I was just asking dumb questions. Uhm is Minho heading to your room?" Taemin doesn't like the look of that. "WHAT?" Kibum asks at the sudden question clearly looking for an appropriate answer. " He's going to be helping me practice my script for my drama" Minho interjects. Why is he ing answering when im asking kibum?!?  "Okay just wondering" Taemin says forcing a smile on his face. "Good night"

 

 

                Taemin slams the door behind him as he gets in his room. are they a thing now? Taemin questions himself. His plan will fail if they are. " Taemin ah" Damn it. How can he possibly forget he isn't alone. Maybe its all his anger. "Sorry hyung i guess i closed it too hard" he answers Jonghyun. He doesn't get a response because soon Jonghyun is snoring softly. Taemin takes this as his advantage and takes out his phone, quickly texting his friend and waiting for a response.

 

 

                TO Kai: Meet me at our hangout place tommorow afternoon. I'll answer questions later.

 

                

              It feels like forever until Kai responds back. He clearly wants to anger Taemin more.

 

 

               From Kai: This better be important and not just another one of your plans.

 

 

              To Kai: SHUT UP KID this time is different.

  

 

              From Kai: whatever u say. I'll be there

 

             Taemin smiles at himself. Did he mention only a few of his friends he grew up with new his true character. Thats right Taemin was a bad kid always looking for trouble and now he wants everyone to know who he is. Thats why he needs kibum. Call him a jerk all you want cause he doesnt care. Soon Kibum will be his and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Not even that so called Charming Prince Minho.

 

 

             To Kai: don't be late

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:  Thanks for commenting and subscribing. let me hear more of what you think. sorry for any mistakes