Chapter 7

Easy bait

  *Key's POV*

             When I awoke my head was dizzy and I couldn't remember much of what happened the night before. I had a crazy dream last night and all I wanted to do was forget about how frightening it was. I sighed shutting my eyes tighter and tried to turn on my left side. My eyes widden as I felt strong arms on my waist holding me down. When my vision started to clear I saw Taemin right next to me deep in sleep while still holding a protective grip on me. I gasped and tried to get out of bed without waking him up. I realized all of a sudden how I wasnt at home and all of this was actually real. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash up.

             As i went to the living room i noticed two men passed out on the couch and tried to make my way to the kitchen. In the process of doing so, I came in contact with a hard, wet surface, and was forced to step back. "Hey Princess you awake?" I looked up to see a recently showered Kai grinning down at me. When i noticed the current state he was in, I turned blushing hard and red as a tomato. His tanned skin was exposed and all that was covering him was a white towel around his waste, exposing his abs and firm chest that was still wet. His hair was still soaked, water dripping down his sharp jawline. " I ... I ... uhm ..." was all that I could force out, taken aback from his exposure. He looked down at himself then grinned noticing why i was acting that way.

         "Do you like what you see? I didnt know i was that attractive." he said teasingly. I scoffed. "Can you please go put on some clothes." I said trying to avoid eye contact with him. "Why?" Kai said as he took steps towards me, making me back up into the wall. "Does my current state bother you?" I gulped trying not to panic over the close proximity between us. "s..so..sort of." I squeaked. There was a loud cough making us both look up immediately.

 

 

*Taemin POV*

           I felt Key's presence missing as i reached for him but made no contact with his body. I grunted sitting up and seeing he was no longer in bed. Thinking he went into the kitchen, i went to the bathroom to wash up. I opened the cabinet door to get some pain killers and pop them in my mouth for i felt sore after yesterday's brawl. I looked in the mirror and notice a few cuts and bruises on my face. I groaned thinking of getting nagged by the make up stylist for making there job harder for them.

          Making my way into the living room i threw a cushion towards the two sleeping idiots, making them wake up with a start. Ravi and Moonkyu both got up and glared at me playfully. "! First you make us fight last night and not even show a sign of grattitude?" I laugh at this " You guys act like i'm the type of person to do that?"  They both suddenly throw cushions at me. "Where's Key?" Ravi asks me, "I dont know i woke up with hi already out of bed. He is probably in the kitchen. What about Kai?" I ask them. They both shrug just as clueless as I am.

         We make are way to the kitchen, shocked to see both Kai and Key standing really close to each other. Ravi and Moonkyu both put there hand over their mouths. And my hands start clenching themselves into fists. Wait? why was i mad? I cant be jelous. Its not like me and Key are a thing. I cleared my throat letting them know we where there. 

 

*3rd Pov*

             "Sorry to interupt whatever this is but we're hungry and seeing Kai shirtless is ruining my appitite." Taemin said trying not to sound to upset over what he just witnessed. "We werent doing anything" Key quickly said, wishing the ground will swallow him whole for being misunderstood. Taemin felt a sense of relief hearing nothing was going on from key himself. "If you want i'll cook for you guys" Key offered. "Thanks that will be great. And Kai go put on some clothes."

              The guys were impressed by Key's cooking, having not had a homecooked meal in a while. They showed their grattitude by praising him and not leaving a single thing on their plates,

              After eating Key offered to help treat Taemin's wounds. "It's not a big deal Its just a few cuts and bruises" Taemin stated wincing when Key dabbed the towel on his lip. "Not too bad? Your lip is cut and your eyebrow needs stitches!" Key exclaimed a bit too worried. Taemin shrugged at the black haired boy. "I cant help but feel like its my fault. I should have never went out at night" Key whispered. "Hey its not your fault dont blame yourself. At least your safe now" Taemin said lifting Key's chin up too look at him. "Yeah but i still feel guilty." Key replied stubbornly."Is there anything i can do to repay you guys"

            Taemin sighed, "Do you really want to repay me?" Key nodded vigorously. What Taemin said next surprised Key

 

             "Go on a date with me then."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: sorry guys i took so long but i was admited to the hospital for an eating disorder but im back.