chapter 4

Easy bait

                 Key hated walking in the dark. He gets paranoid by every sound and movement, but he needed to restock his fridge since he hadn't gone to the store in about a week in a half. 'Maybe i should have gone in the morning' he thought to himself. The store wasn't  that far and the ajusshi was there late a night so he thought he should go anyways. As he neared the small market he quickened his steps entering throught the door and letting out a breath of relief. He grabed a small basket and made his way to the vegetable aisle. Kibum grabed mostly greens some salmon and water bottles. Some people would complain he should buy some bread and snacks but he liked sticking to his healthy diet plus he needed maintain his body since he was an idol.

 

 

                 The feline boy walked to the checkout place greeting the ajusshi respectfully. "Hello mister" he said while placing his stuff down. "Kibum its been more than a week since you've stopped by. I was getting worried. How have you been?" the old man asked. Key laughed " I've been good, glad to see you care so much. I have been busy lately with my scheduels." "Wow you must be tired. Of course I care so much someone has to. I cant believe I keep forgetting you're an Idol" the old man stated. "Yah" Key pouted do I not look like a celebrity?" The old man laughed before answering " Thats not it you're just so nice and gentle any other idol will be stuck up and rude." "I understand but not everyone is like that." Key defended. The old man shaked his head " My poor Kibummie is so naive. You know there are many fake idols out there who just act good on camera but can be real jerks" Kibum nodded in understanding.

 

 

                  "Oh I almost forgot" the old man said as he bent down to grab something "These are the most freshest sweetest strawberries we've gotten today. Take them." "I can't mister without paying." Kibum refused. "I insist free of charge for my favorite customer." the man smiled. Kibum hesitantly took them from the ajusshi's hand. "Thank you so much you're too kind" "Anything for you Key." the old man smiled. Key blushed bowing his head towards the man's generousity. "I thought I should give them to you because they remind me of you when you turn that shade of red." The old man grinned. "Thank you again Mister I guess i'll be going now" Key said. "Alright go home and take some rest but I must warn you there are alot of bad people out their at night especially those obnoxious racers." the man warned. "Racers" Kibum questioned. "Yep they pass by this are at full speed very dangerous"

 

 

                     "Okay i'll be careful" Key reassured. "Please be careful" the ajusshi replied slightly worried. "I will" and with that the rapper left the market.

 

 

                If Key was nervous when he first walked to the store there is no way he could explain what he was feeling now. As bad thoughts clouded his mind he made his way carefully through the streets. It wasnt till he entered an alley where he stopped all his movements. He heard a sound coming from behind too scared to look behind him. Slowly he turned his head sighing when he saw only an alley cat. As he continued walking he let out a shriek and almost dropped his bags when a green sports car almost ran him over. The car came to a sudden halt and  three figures stepped out. Kibum tried to make a run for it but was caught almost immediately. With arms around his wrists and arms and one over his mouth and eyes he was shoved in the car and it sped off in a flash not leaving anything but tire marks in the street.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Another uppdate id like to say thanks to everyone who subscribed and upvoted. I love to read your comments trust me I read them all. Please tell me what you think so far. Love you guys <3